What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Changed oil and drained water/fuel separator. I didn't use synthetic just straight oil. My block heater isn't working and temp outside is 8 degrees. It didn't want to start,had to give a lil throttle and she did just fine. Is there anything I should use for an oil additive? Might put it in dealership this week and have heater installed. Hopefully stantadyne will be ok for the fuel.

turbie

Reaction score
does a site sponsor offer it? or 8s it copied from one?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Its not a sponsors kit, nor is it anything that has been done yet. The only filter on the market that comes close is the fs2500, and they come up short.

I know that's hard to believe, but its a completely new product coming to the market soon. If you want to see it, pm me and i will give you the site.

Last edited:

Cknox121

Reaction score
Stuck it last night. Pulled it out this afternoon
61fd6704b3030ecfaebd3b5a4cd89043.jpg
3219a6b5182ed418c936caec893836d2.jpg
db8342633681667706d6b070d6b61c50.jpg
69c2c1695c35ea6d0add0dbb975e718f.jpg

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

bhudson

Reaction score
Ok. I'm gonna let you in on this so your old man won't kick your ass if this happens again. Get some old floor mats. Next time that happens, put those under your tires and drive out of it

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ok. I'm gonna let you in on this so your old man won't kick your ass if this happens again. Get some old floor mats. Next time that happens, put those under your tires and drive out of it

Tie a 12"-16" 2x4 onto the tire. Low range and crawl out spinning the tire slow. Every time that board catches it'll grip and walk you out some more each time. As long as your spinning slow enough, if your spinning to fast it'll just chop a big chunk out and you won't move.

bhudson

Reaction score
Yeah, but the problem with the board is it doesn't cover enough area. The floor mat is easy and works great in sand too

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
I've seen both work. The board does work as long as you can get it to grip. Wheel spins till the board catches. Then you move a bit. Just do it enough times to get out. I've seen some crazy stuff with tie down straps and trees too.

Bair

Reaction score
Stuck it last night. Pulled it out this afternoon

Those tires don't look like they shoulda stuck you. Also with no mud splattered on the windshield and roof I'm gonna go with, not enough wheel speed. Shoulda looked like a manure spreader walking through that mud. Partially kidding. You were in the yard after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.