What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I've had the worst luck when it comes to leaks with this truck. 1st was a fuel sensor that caused a leak and I had to have it towed; second was another massive leak where the entire fuel rail was replaced but I limped it to dealer, then radiator was leaking and replaced, now this. I'm grateful for the warranty/extended service plan I had to fix all this prior and that the service guy warrantied this one for me even though I'm ******d.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joe d

Reaction score
Bought new nut that goes on the oil dipstick tube and tig welded an extra 3/4 of an inch of lip onto the lip thats allready on the nut then used the grey silicone and spun that bad boy on there let it sit over night filled it up with oil and no leaks yet.. If it leaks ill just bite yhe bullet and buy the one and only aftermarket. Solution witch i do not want to do...hope it stays leak free.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Installed my b&w hitch this afternoon after work. Wasn't that bad just a little bit of a pain to do by yourself on the floor. But looks good other than the guy I got it from had one in there an took it out idiot drilled the hole to far back so had to make it a little bigger. Looks kinda $hitty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slc6oh

Reaction score
1e10762c192ce6c18fdd16bcdd905897.jpg

Put the ptm handles on

dsberman94

Reaction score
Bought new nut that goes on the oil dipstick tube and tig welded an extra 3/4 of an inch of lip onto the lip thats allready on the nut then used the grey silicone and spun that bad boy on there let it sit over night filled it up with oil and no leaks yet.. If it leaks ill just bite yhe bullet and buy the one and only aftermarket. Solution witch i do not want to do...hope it stays leak free.

There's 2 options. One is a $50 kit and the other is the $300 kit.

joe d

Reaction score
I missed the 50$ kit??? The nut with the extra i welded on seems to be working really well. But would like to kbow about the 50$ kit.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I missed the 50$ kit??? The nut with the extra i welded on seems to be working really well. But would like to kbow about the 50$ kit.

Diesel o rings sells it iirc. Looked it up before winter because my pan has sprung a leak. Neither kit will work for me because the side of my pan around the dipstick looks like a bed of river stones. Just needs a new pan, but getting a good motor in about a month since mine has low compression anyway, so I'll be throwing a brand new pan on that motor before it goes in.

But that kit is a much simpler kit than the strictly one. Hope your fix works for you though. I'm sure that cost less than either kit.

zporta

Reaction score
Decided it would drive into a small rental trailer that was parked in front of my truck. I even knew it was there. Just was to much stuff on my mind this week with the terrible weather ruining my schedule. Well I guess it's time to try out a 2wd valance. Luckily all I did was scrape and pull down the valance a bit

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Drove to Lafayette IN yesterday and pulled my travel trailer home. Something was vibrating in passenger side wheel area. The dam seal popped out of the axle again and then noticed the mechanic didn't tighten the nuts up behind the hub. The leaf spring u bolt was loose also. After tightening everything up she pulled like a Clydesdale! When she's right,dam joy to drive and haul with!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 95

Latest posts

Members online