baderic03

Reaction score
f0c54501.jpg

c047fea2.jpg

New turbo on

Mad Max

Reaction score
in, out and all around the matrix you live in
next mods for me are teardown/ rebuild/ beefing up of the engine ( arps, di pushrods, comp 910's, hardblock, porting and polishing of heads, ect) i got in El Blanco Grande. figure if im gonna atempt to make some serious power i might as well get it out of the way, then turbo's hpop, sticks, ect

old man dave

Reaction score
Ordered the TransferFlow fast-fill fill neck kits for the front and rear tanks on the truck. There is about a 2 week delay for production time and then I would imagine a week to get from Cali to GA. Gives me about 3 weeks to run the tanks dry....I never drive the truck that much but I can do it I am sure.

you'll like the Transfer Flow kit, very complete and well built. The front tank can be done without dropping the tank but the rear is a pain. I supported the tank with a jack so I didn't have to take it completely out, just hanging down.

baderic03

Reaction score
How am I losing hp the truck don't tow it gets raced and sled pulled water meth fixes intake air temps on both

ParkerFly

Reaction score
i have dyno trucks at my shop with same setup as mine with intercoolers etc and i make more power thats when i had my super89 turbo on it and they had h2e so that theory is kind of out the window

I once saw a truck with NOTHING but an intercooler added to it gain nearly 50 hp on the dyno. Same tune, same everything, just put an intercooler in. That was with a modded h2e.

PsRumors

Reaction score
you'll like the Transfer Flow kit, very complete and well built. The front tank can be done without dropping the tank but the rear is a pain. I supported the tank with a jack so I didn't have to take it completely out, just hanging down.

I sure hope it's worth the money and the wait. Went from a 3 week wait to a 6 week wait. Arggghhh

Strokersace

Reaction score
Getting my A/C fixed hopefully soon. Along with basic tire rotate and oil changes done.

Next mod would probably be a dark window tint.

Looking to put a D80 rear axle with disk brakes under it, along with new shackles, and B codes springs. Also need to get new cab mounts done sometime this summer.

tjl

Reaction score
I think my next mod will be airbags. I haven't had any problems since I lowered the truck but I really don't want to take any chances either. Also I'll be putting on a T500 HPOP this week. Got the last of the parts Thursday. Can't wait to see the difference.

JD3020

Reaction score
Self live tunning..... courtesy of Power Hungry Performance!!!

Reallllyyy been thinking bout this. I can sell my chip to a friend for $400 so i only need $300 for Minotaur, which i have. But i really want to do a stereo system, window tint, and some other stuff since i've only spent money on go fast parts. Hard decision.

And here is a pile of some parts that will be going on to fix my "homebrew wastegate". Paid $150 for everything you see, except the HPOP and IPR that are off my truck. Turbo is supposed to only have like 5k miles on the rebuild, everything looks good, and has 0 shaft play of any sorts. Just really dirty cause it was on a van that had 386k miles, and the engine was far from clean. LOL Still have to grab the manifolds, van PCM, IDM, and fuel bowl for spares or to sell.

DSCF0002-2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online