What is your next planned modification

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Reallllyyy been thinking bout this. I can sell my chip to a friend for $400 so i only need $300 for Minotaur, which i have. But i really want to do a stereo system, window tint, and some other stuff since i've only spent money on go fast parts. Hard decision.

And here is a pile of some parts that will be going on to fix my "homebrew wastegate". Paid $150 for everything you see, except the HPOP and IPR that are off my truck. Turbo is supposed to only have like 5k miles on the rebuild, everything looks good, and has 0 shaft play of any sorts. Just really dirty cause it was on a van that had 386k miles, and the engine was far from clean. LOL Still have to grab the manifolds, van PCM, IDM, and fuel bowl for spares or to sell.

DSCF0002-2.jpg

so you are saying you have up-pipe leaks?? That is a nomal thing for a older 7.3...

Self tunning might have to wait a bit for me.... My CD reader on my laptop does not work..... :pointlaugh: So I will have to get it fixed first....

Cant wait though!!!! need to get rid of some fuel down low and a little up high for a better DD setup... AND mess with the ICP a little....

JD3020

Reaction score
Yeah, it has a really bad leak right now. Cruising down the road loaded or unloaded up to about 70ish it has no boost, its a smokey and laggy pig, and sounds horrible. With my 2's right now, i'm doing good to hit 31-32psi at WOT in my race tune, whereas before the bad leaks i could hit 40 fairly easily.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, it has a really bad leak right now. Cruising down the road loaded or unloaded up to about 70ish it has no boost, its a smokey and laggy pig, and sounds horrible. With my 2's right now, i'm doing good to hit 31-32psi at WOT in my race tune, whereas before the bad leaks i could hit 40 fairly easily.

My parents pickup right now has the same afliction.... When you do not have the turbo there it realy hurts!!

Scored a deal on a complete T4 mount kit so I'm paring it up with a KASB turbo. :p

Sweet!!! You should like it!!! should make a good tow turbo.. Atleast from what I have read of it..

Strokersace

Reaction score
I was told by Jake the KASB uses a T4 housing over the T4i based ZQSSB I was also considering.

Regardless I have a fully equipped machine shop here so making it fit wont be an issue. :D

That's right I forgot you have a fabricating paradise!! I remember seeing on wop website that the Kasb mounted to the t4i hypermax mount. Maybe it was adapted, Idk. Either way, that's gonna be a nice setup!!

molonlabe27

Reaction score
First thing going under my 7.3 is a dana 60 front with 350 springs, then 37" humvee tires, humvee mirrors ( they look like the "western" style mirrors), then an mbrp downpipe, and if the funds permit an edge evolution cs.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Ginna need some lift to fit the 37" tires...i have them on, my truck now

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
First thing going under my 7.3 is a dana 60 front with 350 springs, then 37" humvee tires, humvee mirrors ( they look like the "western" style mirrors), then an mbrp downpipe, and if the funds permit an edge evolution cs.

do your truck a favor, skip the edge. and get custom tunes from one of the many vendors on here you will regret getting the edge

ParkerFly

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, why would you say I'd regret gettin the edge?

Probably because any custom tune will blow an out of the box tuner (like edge, superchips, etc) out of the water in power and drivability. Plus they're custom, so you can get whatever you want...tow tunes, smoke, lope idle, and so on.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
My list keeps growing

Here's is what's coming in the near future probably 60-90 days

Train or Air horns
Viair Super Duty dual compressor kit for on board air and air for the horns
Rigid 30" light bar
Set of rigid dually lights for added fog lights
Set of rigid dually lights for added reverse lights
Painless performance bank of relays to run all the above thru
Hi idel mod
Mag hytec front and rear diff covers when it's time for a diff fluid flush. ( probably around Christmas) but will be bought when all above is purchased.
New bed cover
50 gallon aux tank and tool box

Gertrude

Reaction score
got parts for a homemade single 6" mitre otw, then 140v idm, custom billet badges, tailights, tbl, tailgate strip, tunes, and gauges by the end of aug

JD3020

Reaction score
Still have the charger and everything sitting in the garage waiting to go on, and my axle seals need replaced, but they stopped leaking and fluid level is still good. Just tired of fixing mechanical **** and not adding any sort of creature comforts to a truck i drive a lot.

So with the help of JML93(i think he's on here), we're gonna add a keypad to my door.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.