What is your next planned modification

weazel

Reaction score
itll be done before to long

I'm going to start on it right after one of you guys donate an OBS, and a 6.4 drivetrain. I will then drive it till the wheels fall off, and replace said wheels and repeat

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I'm going to start on it right after one of you guys donate an OBS, and a 6.4 drivetrain. I will then drive it till the wheels fall off, and replace said wheels and repeat

whats your zip code ill send you my OBS. Shiping is on me. LOL :joy:

FrankTheTank

Reaction score

I will go awal from work drive to ya and help with the said swap. I even have 6.4 suspension under it already so im half way there!

weazel

Reaction score
See this is what we need, I spend way too much time putting Cummings in trucks, a 6.4 OBS would be awesome, I have the tools and could find the time just need the truck(s) to rip apart and put together

MossBack

Reaction score
See this is what we need, I spend way too much time putting Cummings in trucks, a 6.4 OBS would be awesome, I have the tools and could find the time just need the truck(s) to rip apart and put together

I like the sounds of this!! When my 7.3 ever gives up I think that this would be a wise upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

weazel

Reaction score
The Official PSA OBS, classic good looks, modern power, I'm waiting for delivery of trucks, it's on you guys now

JD3020

Reaction score
Get the new engine in, once i verify it has good compression.

734319_10200862570549007_1997585247_n.jpg

Not sure what color i'm gonna paint it though.

johnp115

Reaction score
As of right now, and as long as nothing unexpected happens to te truck the next thing I will be doing to it is pulling the cab, doing the stud job, getting rid of my upgraded egr and deleting it, oil cooler upgrade, sending my 190/stock nozzle injectors to get 100% nozzles, I'm thinking an aeromotive fuel system from irate, and re tuning the truck until I can afford a MTW stage 3. Hopefully around the time summer starts coming to an end.

Latest posts

Members online