What tranny is best

fordguy2

Reaction score
Well I ordered the BTS and boy there is quit a hole in my pocket right now but Im really looking forward to getting it. I have had butterflies for the past week waiting to get my truck back.

4 Wings

Reaction score
Well I ordered the BTS and boy there is quit a hole in my pocket right now but Im really looking forward to getting it. I have had butterflies for the past week waiting to get my truck back.

Fordguy2, good luck with your choice.

If you anyone else following the thread wants a full custom build, check ours out.

We have an authorized dealer in Rockford Illinois with 7 sister stores throughout the mid-west and a west coast dealer in California. Our secure website is https://www.racerxusa.com Our forum is here in the PX with the other site sponsors. Please visit this page to learn more about us, our skills and experience level. :)

We have 2 active members of PSA we know of, who have been running our custom rebuilds for years. We custom built the transmission for the first successfully twin turbo charged 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel 6 years ago. It's never had a failure running 473 cc injectors plus nitrous and twin turbos! It's owned by Fuzzys69 an active member here. RollingThunder is another active member here who bought a custom build from us 4 years ago. As the site grows, I'm sure more will be active here.
Thanks,
Jackie

`

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
op, you will love your bts... if you seen what i did to my poor girl today in a 4 foot snow drift a hundred yards long trying to get to my sister that was stuck comming from the other direction in her minivan... you would be impressed.... a stocker would have melted a quarter of the way threw it... wish i had it on video... i pull my truck, tow with it, and mess around with it on the roads quite a bit.... she hasn't missed a beat yet!

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
IMO..2 choices for a built trans..BTS and JW..both are the best you can get period.
Both men I consider Friends..so I am biased and I am a BTS dealer..but doesn't change the facts.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Ok in fairness to the OP this one has been cleaned up. Lets keep it civil and on the track it was intended.

AllanB

Reaction score
Love my BTS, which I did order through OBSWIZ couldn't have been more satisfied with the customer service 5 stars.

fordguy2

Reaction score
Just got my truck back this past week. While it was in the shop I had River City Diesel put in a 6.0 trans cooler. I just have to say I am very impressed with it so far. Im pretty sure Im going to need new U joints soon but as long as the tranny holds up I'm good to go. Thanks everyone for the help and thanks to RCD for the install. Great company to work with. BTS gets my vote

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.