Whats all of our transmission choices?

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
So far so great.

I've kept turning up the fuel and the trans hasn't made a peep. Safe to say, it's working.

View attachment 38359

yep, thats the stuff i'm running too. No noises or funny chit since last Christmas...

Report time please. I'm getting ready to add the additive, just don't want to drive a nail in the coffin with it. Better or worse? Insight?

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Report time please. I'm getting ready to add the additive, just don't want to drive a nail in the coffin with it. Better or worse? Insight?

Still just as good as when I reported last. No squeals or funny stuff at all. Added OUO traction bars and she's never shifted so good as it does now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Did you guys all only use one 2 ounce tube? Just pour it though the dipstick? Flush it down with a small amount of fluid to make sure it all gets to the pan? I'm also interested. Pictured is the right stuff, correct?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 151
Reaction score
FYI I just tried this additive, no more flares, squeals, or rough shifting. In traffic I had issues with the transmission kicking in and out of gear and all that is gone.i can't believe the stuff actually worked.

Reaction score
Just one little bottle. It was the dr tranny instant shutter fix. I bought it at olreilys and was worth the money. I couldn't believe it actually worked. My transmission was horrible and would squeal at 50% throttle, now all gears catch hard and it shifts like its a new truck. I never believed in additives but this one worked

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Just one of them little tubes made the difference?! That's crazy. I figured everyone was using a few of them tubes. I might give it a try! Just dump it down the dipstick? Flush it down with some new fluid to make sure it all goes or just dump it in and let it be? I might be putting my truck back on a hot tune again! Lol I would have a 4-5 squeal on tunes 3 and 4 so I just have kept it on tow tune.

Reaction score
Just one of them little tubes made the difference?! That's crazy. I figured everyone was using a few of them tubes. I might give it a try! Just dump it down the dipstick? Flush it down with some new fluid to make sure it all goes or just dump it in and let it be? I might be putting my truck back on a hot tune again! Lol I would have a 4-5 squeal on tunes 3 and 4 so I just have kept it on tow tune.

On the tow tune my transmission would squeal like crazy too.

Reaction score
I went by O'Reillys and got some. Just put it in and will see if it does anything here in about an hour when I drive it again.

Jake, been driving it all day, haven't got a single squeal or kick out of the transmission. It's crazy as hell brother. I don't know if this is my trannys way of saying goodbye, or it finally acting right lol.

Latest posts

Members online