Whats all of our transmission choices?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I put one tube in yesterday and drove some. See how it does after sitting all night. I usually have shift flares when cold and first taking off for the day. My brother's wife has a 14 focus with 36xxx miles and would shudder and shake taking off. Put a tube in it and it immediately stopped.. With keep you reported on that as well.
until my truck reaches 150° it shifts hard.. but with my tunes i think that is the norm... you guys are saying that one lik tube of this stuff really makes that much difference in, what, 18qts of fluid?

live life full throttle

dsmracing1

Reaction score
until my truck reaches 150° it shifts hard.. but with my tunes i think that is the norm... you guys are saying that one lik tube of this stuff really makes that much difference in, what, 18qts of fluid?

live life full throttle

I am in the same boat with the hard shifting until the trans temp gets up to 150 or so... I have significantly reduced any kind of hard shifting with traction bars however and when the trans is warm the shifts are flawless.

For me, 1 little bottle was the trick. I don't know about two bottles though, might be a little much considering. I have heard some opinions say that It can get up in the shift solenoid's and cause it to have them not function properly so I wonder if some people here running two bottles are having that issue....

williamallen13

Reaction score

Jesse_01

Reaction score

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
One bottle was like putting a good shift kit in a C6. The shifts are just the right amount of firm now.

Reaction score
will this stuff allow it to possibly slip more? guess i dont knkw exactly what it does..

live life full throttle
Yes it will, it will just shut up the squeals and harsh Trans kicks. One bottle was working amazing, I put a second one and instantly started shifting hard and blowing through the converter, after a couple of days it went back to normal and continues till this day NOT TO SQUEAL. The transmission though is pretty much trashed

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score

live life full throttle

Mine doesn't shift hard when cold, it flares and falls into gear. But most of the time it does shift nice and firm in lockup at 4th and 5th. Shift flare seems to be not as bad now. Stuff works so far!

Latest posts

Members online