Who has the best custom tuning for 6.0 modified

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
What is the "Bus Stop" tune? I am currently running the Super Panty Dropper. Is it a more powerful tune?

Chris

Reaction score
video?! lol. who has video? be interesting to see what most people think the name means.

on edit, matt its a version of your latest. ive been playing with a few tweaks with some of the guys that are always trying to push the envelope. if all goes well itll be a new tune.

also, thanks for the emails on the 3-5 flare guys. we got greg's truck nailed down and ill be editing more tomarrow. feedback is always good thats how we fix problems.

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
video?! lol. who has video? be interesting to see what most people think the name means.

on edit, matt its a version of your latest. ive been playing with a few tweaks with some of the guys that are always trying to push the envelope. if all goes well itll be a new tune.

also, thanks for the emails on the 3-5 flare guys. we got greg's truck nailed down and ill be editing more tomarrow. feedback is always good thats how we fix problems.

Now that is customer service. When you're customers have the latest shiznit before they even know it exists, that's just awesome. I knew I had an experimental version, but didn't know it had a name. I was calling it the Super Panty Soaker. Can't wait to get the truck back and drive it with the tranny revisions.

huhner5

Reaction score
I will be watching this as well.. I got a SPD tune from Chris last month then my tranny went out... I cant wait until i get my built trans installed along with a maybe a new tune from chris??? I dont think i will go anywhere else anymore for tuning... Chris is the man

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Matt, not sure who you're directing the question towards so ill answer. The shift flare would progressively get worse as the trans relearned while driving. The first few miles shifted perfectly normal, quick and firm.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
What kinda food does Gearhead tune? And how much quicker can he get said food to squirt out?

Chris

Reaction score
Gotta give credit where credit is due. Was talking to Matt r the other night bouncing some ideas back and forth and came up with a fix on gregs truck. Thanks for the help buddy!

Latest posts

Members online