Who is running the rivercity thumper hpop?

william_ace

Reaction score
Awesome. Is it the truck in your avatar? I'd love to check it out once you're done. I'm about 10 minutes from TSD. I've got a similar build going right now. Are you going to dyno tune it?

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Yea bro it comes free with the work. I
Did the injectors my self the DIY ones and messed up on the spool valve so they had to
Be tore down again. So they reccomended me sending them to warren to be made to 225s because I have a thumper hpop from rivercity. They are like the first 05-07 aftermarket hpops. But yea their doing that and the barder turbo to. They got the turbo back and I just brought it today to get polished. What are you getting done ? We need to race each other or compare our dynos. They were gunna do the push rods and valve springs and possibly the cam. And the exhaust manifold . But it cost to much and to expensive for me to pay for. So they are just doing that and the up pipes.
, Egr delete, and the oil cooler. And what I said earlier. And the cooling products which I just brought two days ago. The radiator and intercooler . Which should help it from getting hot. But the pushrods and valve springs were stage ones you didn't have to alter anything. Just install. The exhaust manifold was ported. And the cam they said it wouldn't make a difference unless I was building a 1000 hp pulling truck. Because those are the ones with the high Rpms. Which the cam helps. Mine is still a dually with 4:30s tho lol.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
My truck dynoed at tsd but only dynoed 530hp. We were suppose to at least have 600. So we found out it was the hpop. From what tsd said it's the thumper hpop. Jared is sending the info over to tsd to check and see if it's the hpop.

Jared doesn't think it's the hpop. The only one he had that failed, completely failed and the truck wouldn't start. So that convinces him it's not the hpop. The Stc fitting it's brand new. Usually if it's the ipr then the truck usually doesn't run or it can bearly put out anything. Most cases I've seen they don't run. I asked tsd what oil pressure it was producing and they said they don't test it that way. They said it's making 3.3 volts. When it's suppose to be making 4.7 or something close. They said it's not even producing as much oil as a stock pump....

So were Tring to figure out if it's the thumper hpop.
Jared said the pulse width or the icp could be the problem. I think he said It could be set to high...

Whitezotti

Reaction score
I haven't talked to Chris but they thought it was the hpop.

Then I talked to Jared yesterday and he was sending a email to Chris basically a checklist what to check. Jared thinks it's the icp or pulse width.

I didn't talk to Chris yesterday I guess they went to the beach. I think Jared said it might be set to high... I'm not Forsure. He might of said different. Chris at tsd told me in the past they have tunned a few trucks with the rivercity thumper in the truck. And they ran fine.

Latest posts

Members online