Why Tyrant?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Crazy to say coming from a Duramax man but Kory Willis's tunes have been very impressive for us on the EZLynk platform. SOTF with a knob in the cab and near perfect tuning.

GH will hopefully do EZ stuff after the 1st of the year, which would be another great option on the EZ platform.

Hard to go back to anything else though once you have one! The EZLynk is leaps and bounds ahead of anything we have tried thus far. So anyone that joins that platform has my vote!

I've been wanting to try out Kory's tunes and the EZlynk

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Guys- I want to go Tyrant or GH also.

I have the preloaded d-lete tunes that came with the SCTX4 right now.

What's type of tunes are preloaded...I keep seeing PIP and other acronyms thrown out and I'm curious what I have and what the differences are?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

What's type of tunes are preloaded...I keep seeing PIP and other acronyms thrown out and I'm curious what I have and what the differences are?

there are no pre loaded tunes that do that unless you're not in the u.s. if so they are just sct base files. nothing to get excited over . let me know when you're ready for some good stuff ;)

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
there are no pre loaded tunes that do that unless you're not in the u.s. if so they are just sct base files. nothing to get excited over . let me know when you're ready for some good stuff ;)
Im about to give you a holler tomorrow.

I have the SCTX4 that was $799 from a vendor that sells them with the tunes loaded to do the full d-letes. I just did the full "tear off" recently and at first loaded the " no power " tune to just make the truck think everything is still hooked up. Then I tried the tow tune and it is not bad...just a tad surgey from a stop.

BigR...please shoot me your contact info. I'm new here and need it!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Im about to give you a holler tomorrow.

I have the SCTX4 that was $799 from a vendor that sells them with the tunes loaded to do the full d-letes. I just did the full "tear off" recently and at first loaded the " no power " tune to just make the truck think everything is still hooked up. Then I tried the tow tune and it is not bad...just a tad surgey from a stop.

BigR...please shoot me your contact info. I'm new here and need it!

its in my signature, but its 800-581-8986 , 8-5 pacific time, look forward to hearing from ya !

jwalk09

Reaction score
Well I swapped from PIP to GH tunes tonight and very pleased. The hot street tune shifts perfect right off the bat. Truck has great response and is just a great all around tune. If anyone hasn't made the switch from PIP etc I would recommend doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score

GH!

Jomax

Reaction score
Well I swapped from PIP to GH tunes tonight and very pleased. The hot street tune shifts perfect right off the bat. Truck has great response and is just a great all around tune. If anyone hasn't made the switch from PIP etc I would recommend doing it

Best part about GH, is the smoke level. It's almost nonexistent!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

glad you're happy buddy. there's been a ton of refinement constantly going into the development.

jcain

Reaction score
Not a merger. Patriot has just added tyrant tuning as an option on their devices.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I will certainly get a tyrant tune for my worthless Ngauge once they become available.

Cale is good people. Haven't seen him in atleast 9 years now but I doubt much has changed as far as quality of persona.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I will certainly get a tyrant tune for my worthless Ngauge once they become available.

Cale is good people. Haven't seen him in atleast 9 years now but I doubt much has changed as far as quality of persona.

he has not. same ol' sheep ***ker .

Latest posts

Members online