Yes.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If you compare this to what CC/SB's are doing with just a tune, it's pretty impressive. The launch was weak at best. It has WAY better than a 12.7 in it going off that video.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I think it did pretty good, especially for still having stock cp4.2 and stock injectors. You guys gotta cut them some slack, they already blew one up lol. Keep up the great work SPE

jngreen

Reaction score
I think everybody was. The hype was huge. Good marketing strategy.

I dont really see too much wrong with what they are doing. The 12.7 was fuel only on stock fuel with their turbos and a built motor. If they are out of fuel, then they are out of fuel. How good is the aftermarket tuning on these things anyway?

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
LOL all the high end Powerstroke community does is bash. Im used to it by now. I just sit back and watch. Keep up the good work SPE. Where are the "other guys" vids of thier built 6.7's?

01PSD

Reaction score
LOL all the high end Powerstroke community does is bash. Im used to it by now. I just sit back and watch. Keep up the good work SPE. Where are the "other guys" vids of thier built 6.7's?

What I've been thinking to myself all along. Glad you said it

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
What I've been thinking to myself all along. Glad you said it

Its funny. ALOT of people think it. I personally love it when I read someone using quotes and facts and the big guy backs down. Its great to see. If I had more time I would too. LOL

Gee, if I had money falling out of my ass and connections I guess I could talk **** to huh. :puke:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Very good friend of mine was there...standing next to the dyno on all the other runs watching the computer....

...From what Ive seen they are claiming this is fuel only. He said they sprayed every run and he even heard and saw them purging the lines....

Whether this is true or not I dont know 100%. But I do know I hope its not true, no need for lieing like that, specially when your doing something so manny other havent attempted yet.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I am anxious to see what this does. I am planning on keeping both of my 2010s, and was leery to move into the 6.7s, as they are new, restricted, DPFed, EGRed, and UREAed to death.... plus the easy instal of a window in the block of many tuned 6.7s made me happy that they obviously over built the 6.4! LOL the 6.7 to the 6.4 is what I imagine the 6.0 was to the 7.3...... a HUGE disappointment...

However, if a few internal mods, and deleting all of that crap, and adding real turbos, and someone tunes it up right..... might be interested in a new sweet ride....

I think that we are just spoiled with how easy it was to make power in the 6.4s... 3 years of production, and there were several trucks in the 1 k club... 3 + years on the 6.7, and I have yet to hear about any in that arena.... all we have to worry about it our transmissions... LOL Speaking of trans.... How is the 6R140 holding up? Anyone know?

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
You really don't hear about people with them going out, but like you said nobody is making much power either.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I think that we are just spoiled with how easy it was to make power in the 6.4s... 3 years of production, and there were several trucks in the 1 k club... 3 + years on the 6.7, and I have yet to hear about any in that arena.... all we have to worry about it our transmissions... LOL Speaking of trans.... How is the 6R140 holding up? Anyone know?

X2

I also have a question for anyone that might know... How is the head flow on the 6.7? Are they still gonna be held back by that like every other powerstroke or did they finally open things up?

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I have seen 4 on this site, and have seen 3 in my dealership... All tuner/intake/exhaust trucks, stock everything else. 2 other friends of mine up in NC have windowed theirs.... both of them traded up from 6.4s with 550 HP tuner/intake/exhaust rigs... (each with a second transmission....) within a year, both were getting new blocks, NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY....... "ouch!", says the wallet....

Still hopeful that this does well. Hate to pass on getting new rides, just cause the motors suck...

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Corbin I have never heard of a 6.7 windowing the block with a tune only setup... The only trucks I know that do that are the ones running compounds.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
The spray could possibly be a CO2 spray across the intercooler to improve its efficiency.. In the first video on the first page you can clearly see the grid across the IC and they purge it a time or two.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.