Mishimoto Releases New Powerstroke Product Line!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Great data! I definitely plan on buying a radiator from you guys for my 6.4L, and probably one of your intercoolers eventually too! Any idea when the radiators will be in stock? I saw a Mishimoto Diesel promotion on DirtyDiesel's Facebook page, but cannot order one when the site says they are out of stock lol

PM'd you

Steelhorse08

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it has already been asked, but will you be making Intercooler kits for the 94-97 Powerstroke?

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Great data! I definitely plan on buying a radiator from you guys for my 6.4L, and probably one of your intercoolers eventually too! Any idea when the radiators will be in stock? I saw a Mishimoto Diesel promotion on DirtyDiesel's Facebook page, but cannot order one when the site says they are out of stock lol

Awesome! The 6.4L radiator is slightly behind the rest of our diesel products. We expect it to hit shelves in around 30 days. Thanks for the inquiry!

I'm not sure if it has already been asked, but will you be making Intercooler kits for the 94-97 Powerstroke?

We have had several discussions about an OBS kit. We are currently gathering information and researching the project. I will do my best to keep you guys updated as the project progresses. I know we would like to get some of the newer trucks in for development soon. Going to send a PM your way regarding this!

Thanks

What's the pressure rating on the 7.3 intercooler

Sent from on the commode with Tapatalk 2

We do not have a maximum pressure rating for this intercooler. That being said one of our vendors is using a few of our coolers on their project trucks. He has reported great performance with the Mishimoto 6.0L cooler at 100+ PSI and our 6.4L intercooler at 60+ PSI.

What setup do you currently have? What is your planned boost pressure?

Thanks

guillozet08

Reaction score
If guys would ever get a kit together for 7.3 obs. Make sure to pm me. What I think I'm looking at for this summer

Mishimoto

Reaction score
If guys would ever get a kit together for 7.3 obs. Make sure to pm me. What I think I'm looking at for this summer

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback. The more suggestions/inquires I get the better support we have for developing new products.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Currently running both a Mishimoto intercooler and radiator in my 06 6.0l and the install was a breeze, fitment was perfect. egt's dropped 150 degrees at wot from 1450+ to 1300 degrees. well worth the money IMO. I'm not running any crazy boost pressures (yet) but am not worried when I do in the future thats for sure

Reaction score
We do not have a maximum pressure rating for this intercooler. That being said one of our vendors is using a few of our coolers on their project trucks. He has reported great performance with the Mishimoto 6.0L cooler at 100+ PSI and our 6.4L intercooler at 60+ PSI.

What setup do you currently have? What is your planned boost pressure?

Thanks

I'm gonna be running a GTX4202R with 400/400's and dual hpop's not sure on boost though

Mishimoto

Reaction score
I'll be free to try out a kit for yall too on a 97 :),

Thanks for the offer!

Currently running both a Mishimoto intercooler and radiator in my 06 6.0l and the install was a breeze, fitment was perfect. egt's dropped 150 degrees at wot from 1450+ to 1300 degrees. well worth the money IMO. I'm not running any crazy boost pressures (yet) but am not worried when I do in the future thats for sure

Awesome great to hear you are enjoying our radiator and cooler. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna be running a GTX4202R with 400/400's and dual hpop's not sure on boost though

From what I see with others running similar setups you should benefit quite a bit from using our intercooler and have no issues. Any power goals?

Thanks

imelmo

Reaction score
Currently running both a Mishimoto intercooler and radiator in my 06 6.0l and the install was a breeze, fitment was perfect. egt's dropped 150 degrees at wot from 1450+ to 1300 degrees.

Did you notice any difference in coolant temp or ect/eot delta with the radiator?

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
I can't find an intercooler for a 6.4 on your site?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online