MY BUILD

ncollins64

Reaction score
Overall I'm pleased with the results. I can't complain with 950. Once Morgan gets it back and builds the bottom end bullet proof I'll worry about the custom compound set up and maybe some more fuel and be done.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Overall I'm pleased with the results. I can't complain with 950. Once Morgan gets it back and builds the bottom end bullet proof I'll worry about the custom compound set up and maybe some more fuel and be done.

congrats buddy !! you deserve it !!

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks guys, it's took long enough. I wanted that big Godzilla set up but I'm scared of the spool up and the driveability. I use this thing for everything plus towing and like quick spool up. It's still not out of the question and I'm looking at another custom set up as well. Can't release that info yet :D

madman1234509

Reaction score
If you drive it a lot and tow I'd recommend doing a high quality 66mm high pressure or a bit smaller. Not that's it's unable to tow, but things may be a little bit cooler with the quicker spool up of something a bit smaller. My 66mm is coming off shortly for the gt35r (61.4mm) I bought from motostroker. I also have a gt3788r (63mm) to mess around with as well.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I can't see that huge set up spooling any sooner than tomorrow. Nice #'s on your truck. I just towed a toyhauler weighing 9-10k with my set up. 88/62vgt. Temps/egt's were fine. engine oil temp gets hotter than I like but my blodk is half filled. I couldn't see going any bigger on the atmo and still tow well. This set up spools right away.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Very nice man! Eric did you get that cooler put on yet?

No, not yet. Going to put it in the bumper behind the Fusion cut out. Only place I see it will fit. Need to trim the bumper supports too. A weekend coming up that a friend of mine has time so we can attack it.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Small update. Got a big problem I think. But I was leaving work earlier and hit it pretty hard for about a quarter mile. As soon as I came to a stop the truck was shaking bad and idleing rough. Took off and it ran like **** and didn't have any power so I drove to town to pull off and pulled codes. Codes was b1318, u0100, u0110 I think. Detuned it to street and tried it again and still the same. Got home and looked under the truck on the passenger side and seen oil on the 4 link and crossmember. Not just a small leak but quite a bit of oil. So went under the hood and pulled intake and couldn't see oil on either side. Think it's something bad or minor? I figured the motor is gone but who knows.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Pic

Oil leak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 143

Latest posts

Members online