Progress report on my build

HD F250

Reaction score
That's an awesome build list. I can't wait to see the final result once you get that truck dialed in. I wish I had that much time and money, but mine should be good enough for me once it leaves Rudy's.

mhop

Reaction score
Just keep playing the lottery Joe, then when you win. You can build a race truck and a tow rig. Thats my plan at making millions at least.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Should run pretty good when its all together. I like that your addressing the brakes. Trying to get a 900hp+ 8500lb truck stopped from anything over 100mph can be a little hair raising.

No doubt, that is on my short list too. Panic stops suck in my truck.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I got these for the front on a Black Friday sale. Cant install them bc the truck is down.
I called SSBC to inquire about the rear application but it wont be ready until next year! BOO!

Ive already got slotted/dimpled rotors with stainless lines.

d1af60c1.jpg

648faad1.jpg

mike@haller's

Reaction score
I got these for the front on a Black Friday sale. Cant install them bc the truck is down.
I called SSBC to inquire about the rear application but it wont be ready until next year! BOO!

Ive already got slotted/dimpled rotors with stainless lines.

d1af60c1.jpg

648faad1.jpg

Those are shiny. They would look sweet behind your billet wheels eric.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
may I ask what those ran you? looking to pick up a set, although i'd want front and year. Probably won't be able to afford them this year though

White_monster

Reaction score
That's the same set I'll be getting once the engine is complete. I'm not doing rears as it'll be too much in my opinion. I'm gonna polish up my rear calipers thou.

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
may I ask what those ran you? looking to pick up a set, although i'd want front and year. Probably won't be able to afford them this year though

I think they were like 1300 shipped?
I want to do the rears also but Im not gonna wait until next year when they come out. Im just going to have the stock rear set polished to match. Ill get the rears when they come out though, Im sure.

HD F250

Reaction score
Those are some sweet looking rotors! I am sure I will be addressing the brakes on my truck also since I will be towing pretty heavy also.

White_monster

Reaction score
Small update

Precision 1.28 housing arrived. Fire ring kit from WOP arrived. Machine shop is on hold as the attendant hurt his hand. Small package from Elite showed up containing nozzles, head studs and twin fueler bracket. Ordered up a new set of exhaust manifolds and they should be ready mid Feb. Elites finishing up the rest of my order as I type this I'm told. My weld on OUO traction bars are almost ready and RCD is doing my 4 link kit for me too with urethane bushings instead of heim joints. Enjoy the pics

Here's a pic of the new manifolds

9af65987.jpg

87085ab1.jpg

Last edited:

White_monster

Reaction score
Need all custom up pipes thou. Stock 6.4 ones don't mount to them. So I get to build all new up pipes. Ugh. This company that builds the manifolds is a hour from my parents house too so I can work with him too. I def support Canadian companies with quality products.

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Need all custom up pipes thou. Stock 6.4 ones don't mount to them. So I get to build all new up pipes. Ugh. This company that builds the manifolds is a hour from my parents house too so I can work with him too. I def support Canadian companies with quality products.

I was wondering about the up pipes and fitment.

Latest posts

Members online