13-16 Spartan tuning

Reaction score
Like I said earlier: Comparing my job to a customer tuner is not an apples to apples comparison. I just answered the man's question as to whether or not I could produce a custom product. Since you still live with your Mom, I'm sure you don't know much about housing, much less building a custom home, so your learning curve would be off the scale.

Damn, a your mom joke? I'm kinda let down.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If you can't take what you dish out, then stfu and get off the forums. You railed against them time and time again on the situation, then you get a couple of guys call you out and now your offended. What a whiney little bitch.

holy chit... fist time i have seen you tell someone off.. right on
Lubbock has a decent strip club. It's out in the middle of nowhere on a two lane road but it's lit up like a Vegas strip joint. I almost married a young lady that worked there....I'm not sure what my wife would've thought about that though.
#linetrash
I think she would've liked her...

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
lmao

live life full throttle

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Well, on a better note-

We've made some new discoveries concerning transmission tuning over the past few days. The knowledge picked up during this time is going to allow us to do some pretty cool stuff with converter lockup, which will be going into the 2011/2012 update (coming out this week).

It will also carry over into the 2013+, and especially serve a performance gain on the 2015/2016 trucks with the larger turbo, which see a BIG gain in boost and power with aggressive lockup.

As mentioned above, new software update for the nDash 6.7 applications will be launched this week. Jeff and myself spent a ton of time last week buttoning up the details, and I'm working tonight and tomorrow verifying there are no bugs to work out before we pack it up and launch. I'll update here as soon as it goes up on our site.

For 2013+ product, we are expecting components in any day. Software is ready to go, and once we finish a few things left with release for those trucks, my attention is on finishing up SOFT :thumbsup:

Jomax

Reaction score
Well, on a better note-

We've made some new discoveries concerning transmission tuning over the past few days. The knowledge picked up during this time is going to allow us to do some pretty cool stuff with converter lockup, which will be going into the 2011/2012 update (coming out this week).

It will also carry over into the 2013+, and especially serve a performance gain on the 2015/2016 trucks with the larger turbo, which see a BIG gain in boost and power with aggressive lockup.

As mentioned above, new software update for the nDash 6.7 applications will be launched this week. Jeff and myself spent a ton of time last week buttoning up the details, and I'm working tonight and tomorrow verifying there are no bugs to work out before we pack it up and launch. I'll update here as soon as it goes up on our site.

For 2013+ product, we are expecting components in any day. Software is ready to go, and once we finish a few things left with release for those trucks, my attention is on finishing up SOFT :thumbsup:

Does that mean that the 2015+ trans will survive?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

drservo

Reaction score
Has any testing been done using the Nolimit intake it keep the 15's from throwing codes?

FastFord

Reaction score
What did you guys figure about the Trans? No idea how my new trucks Trans works.... My 6.4 I did direct drive solenoid, clutches, upgraded piston, shafts and a converter. What's recommended in the 6.7 in the '15 &'16?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
What did you guys figure about the Trans? No idea how my new trucks Trans works.... My 6.4 I did direct drive solenoid, clutches, upgraded piston, shafts and a converter. What's recommended in the 6.7 in the '15 &'16?

Partially answered your question in the other thread before seeing this one.

No converters currently available. I installed a (partial) Suncoast clutch kit in my 15, which is doing fine. Partial, because the kit doesn't currently fit 15MY hardware properly, so I improvised the clutch (using 5 of the 6 C26 clutches in the kit for the C35R, and re-using the stock C26 clutches instead).

I believe Midwest have complete transmission available, also. Precision converters should have a converter out soon.

It would also be adequate to switch back to earlier (pre-2015) C35R clutches and associated hard parts; I don't think the earlier transmission would have a hard time dealing with the power. This would be the economical way of doing it, if you never plan to add more power beyond tuning in the future.

FastFord

Reaction score
Ok. Have to do some research I guess. Thx for the info. Can't wait to get it in!!

Reaction score
Partially answered your question in the other thread before seeing this one.

No converters currently available. I installed a (partial) Suncoast clutch kit in my 15, which is doing fine. Partial, because the kit doesn't currently fit 15MY hardware properly, so I improvised the clutch (using 5 of the 6 C26 clutches in the kit for the C35R, and re-using the stock C26 clutches instead).

I believe Midwest have complete transmission available, also. Precision converters should have a converter out soon.

It would also be adequate to switch back to earlier (pre-2015) C35R clutches and associated hard parts; I don't think the earlier transmission would have a hard time dealing with the power. This would be the economical way of doing it, if you never plan to add more power beyond tuning in the future.

Well, true and false. The 2015 transmissions we get back in for cores, we modify back to the older style packs. It's really only a clutch count. So yes a Trans kit for a 11-14 won't "fit" a 15. But, if I was building one it wouldn't need to because it would end up the same as an 11-14 anyway.

Morgan has a convertor....

Yes but as of now they are just beefed up stockers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Well, true and false. The 2015 transmissions we get back in for cores, we modify back to the older style packs. It's really only a clutch count. So yes a Trans kit for a 11-14 won't "fit" a 15. But, if I was building one it wouldn't need to because it would end up the same as an 11-14 anyway.

Yes but as of now they are just beefed up stockers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have clarified in my post I was referring to the Suncoast kit I received. I actually think there was some miscounting that went on when they packaged the kit, as a few other things were off too.

As for the modded stock converters you have- having good luck with those?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Should have clarified in my post I was referring to the Suncoast kit I received. I actually think there was some miscounting that went on when they packaged the kit, as a few other things were off too.

As for the modded stock converters you have- having good luck with those?

i am, and its holding fine at 900 or so hp .

Last edited:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I beat the ever living piss out of my stock converter at about 650hp and it's all good.

Sent from a mountain top in Appalachia

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.