13-16 Spartan tuning

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I know it's not the same but:

I've been a High-End, Custom home builder for over 25 years. We're talking about homes in the $500,000.00 to $2,000,000.00 price range, which is top-shelf for West Texas, where a median price house is around $225.00.

Knock-on-Wood, but in all these years I never made a commitment to a customer that I didn't keep, never had a project exceed the budget and never missed a closing deadline.

Truce!!!

yeah ***king right. whats the name of your company ?

Reaction score

I've been a High-End, Custom home builder for over 25 years. We're talking about homes in the $500,000.00 to $2,000,000.00 price range, which is top-shelf for West Texas, where a median price house is around $225.00.

Knock-on-Wood, but in all these years I never made a commitment to a customer that I didn't keep, never had a project exceed the budget and never missed a closing deadline.

Enough about me and the apples to turbo-charger comparison.

I've apologized to Matt and the Gang for what I viewed as "Promises made, Promises broken". I've also wished him Well for this and all future endeavors.
Evidently there isn't another person on this forum who agrees with any of my statements or opinions, so I'll concede that I was wrong and got out of control.

Let's end this here and now.

Truce!!!
Dude don't bring west Texas into this please. As of now youre more broke then me.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I drive around in a truck and watch heavy equipment all day... what does everyone else do for a living?

Nobody cares what you do bro.

ftast350

Reaction score
I sit on PSA with my feet up at work on the company interwebs and laptop......

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I sit in a control room and browse PSA.
Hey I do the same thing. Lol

On a side note, these guys have top shelf service every time I've done business with them. From purchase to selling it to another user the service has been great. I'll buy from you and still recommend your tuners to other guys.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Jomax

Reaction score
Will you have *** ON tuning? If so, have the regens increased?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Hi my name is Charles and I've been an Addict for.... Oh crap.. What's this thread about again? Lol!

So who all currently has 15' tuning from somewhere else that will be trying the S******? I'm curious to see the comparisons!

Charles

truckmaniac

Reaction score
Please enlighten us about all the products you yourself have brought to market. How many have had no delays?

I've been a High-End, Custom home builder for over 25 years....

I don't understand? You ask a question, I provide an honest answer, then I get slammed for answering the question.

I never said that I produced Diesel Tuning equipment or programs. I simply stated what I do "produce", which is homes. Not bragging or
tooting my own horn, just stating the facts.

None of you are interested in having me build you a custom home, so why do you bother to curse at me and call me a liar?

Matt & Jeff mentioned that since I wasn't going to be be buying one of their products that I "back-off", which I did and consequently apologized.

Take a page from Matt's play-book and "back-off" (concerning my business), if you're not interested in buying one of my homes.

Reaction score
I don't understand? You ask a question, I provide an honest answer, then I get slammed for answering the question.

I never said that I produced Diesel Tuning equipment or programs. I simply stated what I do "produce", which is homes. Not bragging or

None of you are interested in having me build you a custom home, so why do you bother to curse at me and call me a liar?

Matt & Jeff mentioned that since I wasn't going to be be buying one of their products that I "back-off", which I did and consequently apologized.

Take a page from Matt's play-book and "back-off" (concerning my business), if you're not interested in buying one of my homes.

Don't you have a custom home to go build on time? I'm sure you think 2x4s and Bosch ECU code has the same learning curve too.

Vengeance

Reaction score

If you can't take what you dish out, then stfu and get off the forums. You railed against them time and time again on the situation, then you get a couple of guys call you out and now your offended. What a whiney little bitch.

Reaction score
Buddy you made yourself look like a complete idiot going against someone who's trying to make products for your vehicle. S p a r t a n and other companies have had ups and downs, but I'm glad they took their time with the tuning situation and I know that when I get their tunes my truck will run and operate better then it is right now. Also, By the looks of west Texas, looks like your 2,000,000 dollar homes are only worth about 1.00 dollar.

truckmaniac

Reaction score
Don't you have a custom home to go build on time? I'm sure you think 2x4s and Bosch ECU code has the same learning curve too.

Like I said earlier: Comparing my job to a customer tuner is not an apples to apples comparison. I just answered the man's question as to whether or not I could produce a custom product. Since you still live with your Mom, I'm sure you don't know much about housing, much less building a custom home, so your learning curve would be off the scale.

If you can't take what you dish out, then stfu and get off the forums. You railed against them time and time again on the situation, then you get a couple of guys call you out and now your offended. What a whiney little bitch.

I've been in construction for over 50 years, so there's nothing that you can say that will hurt my feelings or anything I haven't heard before. I railed against them because for over 2 months they couldn't give us a straight answer. I apologized, yet for some folks, that isn't enough. Never been called a Whiney little b!tch before. If that's what you think, that's okay with me but I'd prefer you use b@st@rd, since unlike you, I have a pair.

I look forward to your whining, after you read my previous comment.

Also, By the looks of west Texas, looks like your 2,000,000 dollar homes are only worth about 1.00 dollar.

If you hate West Texas so much why don't you leave Odessa? I guess when the oil boom hit a few years ago it probably cost you $2 Million to get into that mobile home of yours. With the fall in oil prices, it's too bad that your home on wheels is now worth that dollar. We're fortunate here in Lubbock that the boom went bust, before it messed up our economy, like it did in the Midland/Odessa area.

Kidding & sarcasm aside - I hope your job and financial situation haven't been affected by the down-turn in the oil patch. I don't wish anyone ill will.

the man apologized, why dont you knuckleheads back off??

Thanks for your support as well as the overwhelming support that I've received (thru Private Messages) from the guys (&gal) on this Forum who are Civil and quality individuals. They understand what I was saying but after the thrashing I've received, weren't prepared to openly state their opinion (didn't want to endure the name calling and personal attacks).

jwalk09

Reaction score
Everyone is just upset because they're waiting on tunes haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Like I said earlier: Comparing my job to a customer tuner is not an apples to apples comparison. I just answered the man's question as to whether or not I could produce a custom product. Since you still live with your Mom, I'm sure you don't know much about housing, much less building a custom home, so your learning curve would be off the scale.

I've been in construction for over 50 years, so there's nothing that you can say that will hurt my feelings or anything I haven't heard before. I railed against them because for over 2 months they couldn't give us a straight answer. I apologized, yet for some folks, that isn't enough. Never been called a Whiney little b!tch before. If that's what you think, that's okay with me but I'd prefer you use b@st@rd, since unlike you, I have a pair.

I look forward to your whining, after you read my previous comment.

If you hate West Texas so much why don't you leave Odessa? I guess when the oil boom hit a few years ago it probably cost you $2 Million to get into that mobile home of yours. With the fall in oil prices, it's too bad that your home on wheels is now worth that dollar. We're fortunate here in Lubbock that the boom went bust, before it messed up our economy, like it did in the Midland/Odessa area.

Kidding & sarcasm aside - I hope your job and financial situation haven't been affected by the down-turn in the oil patch. I don't wish anyone ill will.

Thanks for your support as well as the overwhelming support that I've received (thru Private Messages) from the guys (&gal) on this Forum who are Civil and quality individuals. They understand what I was saying but after the thrashing I've received, weren't prepared to openly state their opinion (didn't want to endure the name calling and personal attacks).

Lol scarcasm aside, hope your company's going good, having a lot of friends losing their jobs and homes. I actually moved here to Phoenix a month ago, miss the Texas way though lol

jcain

Reaction score
Lubbock has a decent strip club. It's out in the middle of nowhere on a two lane road but it's lit up like a Vegas strip joint. I almost married a young lady that worked there....I'm not sure what my wife would've thought about that though.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lubbock has a decent strip club. It's out in the middle of nowhere on a two lane road but it's lit up like a Vegas strip joint. I almost married a young lady that worked there....I'm not sure what my wife would've thought about that though.

theres some cool towns in utah that promote such behavior, is your wife open to move ?

Latest posts

Members online