13-16 Spartan tuning

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
I'd have to say around 1/4 or so driving thru town. I did a few wot runs from 0mph and the truck shifted nice thru the gears.

dawashi

Reaction score
So I did the egr removal and everything back together. When I turn my key on sounds like a vacuum air leak sound under the hood ..anyone else experience this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Do you have any left over parts from your EGR removal, saaaaay a vaccuum line cap?

dawashi

Reaction score
I removed the line a cap it where I thought the pic told me. Just sounds like it is hissing from around the driver side no where near where the egr was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
so far still really liking the 550race. Good power and smooth as can be. Perfect for around town. 450-550race are all nice and smooth. 550 just has the most power so I like it better. I really like the enhanced shifting tunes but the early lock up gets annoying with as much city driving I have been doing lately... No comment on the 600 tunes as I am trying to stay a way from them. Still not a single slip, bang, squeak, missed shift or issue to date.

Jassman

Reaction score
so far still really liking the 550race. Good power and smooth as can be. Perfect for around town. 450-550race are all nice and smooth. 550 just has the most power so I like it better. I really like the enhanced shifting tunes but the early lock up gets annoying with as much city driving I have been doing lately... No comment on the 600 tunes as I am trying to stay a way from them. Still not a single slip, bang, squeak, missed shift or issue to date.

That is good to know, appreciate the update. I have not had the time to read the entire thread..but will wait untill it's shift on the fly...if that ever becomes a possibility. Im currently running.. ID.. Aggressive tow, street and xtreme street tune. I primarily use Street and drive easy on her. Shifts are good with an occasional slip. I am mostly city from job site to job site but do some heavier hauling and then use the aggressive tow...which works great. Just wish someone would come out with shift on the fly...

Ipkyss

Reaction score
as much as I want sotf my last tune change only took 6:20. Its so quick it almost doesnt matter

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Have the 2074 fixed. Have your name on the list for a file update.

241b9b273a2205807ff336e7cacc9ee4.jpg

Mine finally came in. The P2074 comes on whenever I have my cruise set around 73 for extended periods of time.

rabbman6.0

Reaction score
Are those codes just throwing a cel or is it putting the truck in limp mode?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.