190's and 68 VGT review thread

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Did you strap the front end lance ? Good for a .10th , 13.0 is getting it done!!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Gare...that's bout right. Nice kick in the a$$ for sure.

JJ...no straps, full weight, full air in the tires, etc. I do really want a reg cab now. I'm trying to get Matt Kelley to sell me that maroon reg cab he fixed up lol

redracer62

Reaction score
I know this is off topic but When you strap the front end what exactly you hooking to with the straps ? and my assumption is this helps the front end from lifting up on the launch

I hook the straps to the frame and wrap them around the radius arms. Helps a ton from the front end hopping

strokin6L

Reaction score
I hook the straps to the frame and wrap them around the radius arms. Helps a ton from the front end hopping

Yeah that seems to be the big issue with the 05 and later superduty's over the pre '05 ones. I've noticed the front wheel wobble on some when truck pulling and drag racing. Strappin the front end down or RCD's 4 link will cure the fix.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but When you strap the front end what exactly you hooking to with the straps ? and my assumption is this helps the front end from lifting up on the launch

Around the control arms and frame, hook the strap to itself, we're talking a 2" wide minimum big strap. Crank it down a solid 2" on each side.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Good info, now I want one. Just curious does anyone know about what they charge to mod a pmax if you send them yours?

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
:whs:and have someone stand on the front bumper

I remember at Desert Diesel seeing Shawns whole crew of not petite men standing on the bumper of old blue strapping it down. Should have gotten a picture of that...I think they easily got 4 inches of drop out of it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.