2017 Build and Price Is Up!

Reaction score
I love the idea of vinyl floors and a nice interior. Even though I have Weathertech mats in my Lariat, I sometimes get mud on the carpet when I've been slogging around in the rain in my boots.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Seen a F-350 dually at the jobsite today, I'll see if I can't get a picture of it. I can say it does look better in person.
I saw a silver F250 on a lot this weekend and didn't really like the chrome bars in the grill. The ones up top... Something about them just helps draw attention to the slope of the hood and makes it look pointier or something. I couldn't put my finger on it.

Today Lojac came out to the build site and the guy was driving a XL model silver truck. I liked the black grill better... I have to admit that it's growing on me.
I love the idea of vinyl floors and a nice interior. Even though I have Weathertech mats in my Lariat, I sometimes get mud on the carpet when I've been slogging around in the rain in my boots.
Exactly!

I have vinyl floors in my other truck and honestly have loved the lower maintenance and not having to shampoo the carpet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Exactly!

I have vinyl floors in my other truck and honestly have loved the lower maintenance and not having to shampoo the carpet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same here. My work truck is a 2015 F550 XL and it has vinyl mats. I can get in with muddy/ greasy/ oily/ dirty boots and sweep it out when it's dry and use a soapy rag to clean it up.

JRLott

Reaction score
It really didn't look that bad. It had floor mats front & rear. I honestly didn't notice it until he mentioned it. I can definitely see the benefit. First truck I ever hand that had carpet was my '05, and it wouldn't have bothered me one bit if it'd been vinyl.
I liked the new under seat storage. Folds almost flat to raise the seats & haul crap, more like my '05 had, but the stuff will sit on the floor instead of on the metal fold out tray. The doo dad would fold out to a lockable storage area when needed. I'm guessing like the f150s have had for a while.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
023c27aad12a5f50940d0f061430354e.jpg

Finally!

450 is still a few weeks out so that will push back parts production on those parts, but time to get to work on final stage R&D

smcox1

Reaction score
Love the white! Now you can put those specialty forged wheels on it.

BK39

Reaction score
Gorgeous truck! So how do you like it so far? The boys on FTE are fussing about the "plastic fuel tank door", is it really that cheesy/cheap feeling?

morepower02

Reaction score
From the front clip back it looks like a f150. I know the capacities are higher but cmon ford this isn't 1992. The head light control is the same as my wife's 2013 escape. I guess I was hoping for more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online