6.0 compounds pictures

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah what he said as well, I might have to talk to you for some pointers if you don't mind when I get all my parts in.

Looks awesome, what's the specs on the high pressure turbo?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
that 62 should light fast and be fun to drive, looks like a nice set up too bad we cant make 800 hp on fuel like a dodge could with the same turbos LOL
Keep us posted on how things work ill be watching this one for sure

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
kyle where did you run the drain for the high pressure. she looks good buddy

I tig welded a 12an steel bung in the factory drain in the hpop cover. The drain is perfectly in line with the drain on the 362. Two 12 an 45s and a short chunk of hose and it hooks right up.

Beast6.0

Reaction score
Hey man, I know this is an old thread, but I just recently jumped over and joined the Army and wanted to tell you that I think your set turned out bitchin'. They can be a pain, but if you've got the cab off or a mock-up motor, I have fun building them, and enjoy seeing how everyone does thier's a little different.The anticipation keeps you motivated, and up at night. Anyway, I'll have to dig some more and see how they worked for you, awesome I'm sure.

My compliments on some sweet fab work,
Lonny

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hey man, I know this is an old thread, but I just recently jumped over and joined the Army and wanted to tell you that I think your set turned out bitchin'. They can be a pain, but if you've got the cab off or a mock-up motor, I have fun building them, and enjoy seeing how everyone does thier's a little different.The anticipation keeps you motivated, and up at night. Anyway, I'll have to dig some more and see how they worked for you, awesome I'm sure.

My compliments on some sweet fab work,
Lonny

thanks. still trying to find time to finish the dam thing

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What had to be moved to make the high pressure turbo fit besides oil and fuel filters? Looks great, should be a runner for sure!

coolant bottle,oil,and fuel. routing the pipe off the 362 to the ic was a pita. there was issues with clearance on the intake inlet.
Very nice!

thanks..
maybe i missed it but is it running yet?

lol nope. still looking for time to finish it.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Whats left to do yet???

finish the oil filter/system,pull the upper pan adaptor to drill and tap for the 480 drain,wire up the fans,finish the new coolant tank,and fab up a battery box for the drivers side.

i think im going to add another gate to the 480 just in case i need it. im pretty sure with the turbine housing options i have with the 362 and 480,that ill be in good shape bp wise. better be safe than sorry

thats about it. if i had about a couple days to myself,i could finish it.

with all the heavier 6.0-6.4 work ive been doing(headgaskets,blown engines,etc,etc). i can hardley keep up,so the little time i get that im not wrenching,i tend to chill a bit.

Last edited:

Extended Power

Reaction score
finish the oil filter/system,pull the upper pan adaptor to drill and tap for the 480 drain,wire up the fans,finish the new coolant tank,and fab up a battery box for the drivers side.

i think im going to add another gate to the 480 just in case i need it. im pretty sure with the turbine housing options i have with the 362 and 480,that ill be in good shape bp wise. better be safe than sorry

thats about it. if i had about a couple days to myself,i could finish it.

with all the heavier 6.0-6.4 work ive been doing(headgaskets,blown engines,etc,etc). i can hardley keep up,so the little time i get that im not wrenching,i tend to chill a bit.

OOhhh...I thought you had the engine pulled out to fab up your twins...
Installing that drain is one huge PITA....I can understand why you haven't "Started" to "Finish" it yet.

Take your time, it will be worth it in the end...no sense cutting any corners now.

They look great!

I had to use an adaptor in the upper oil pan plate, because to get the fitting in far enough to clear the lower oil pan, the fitting would hit the side of the block when I tried to insall it.

Attachments

• IMG_0272 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0272 (Medium).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0002 (Medium).jpg
    IMAG0002 (Medium).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMAG0003 (Medium).jpg
    IMAG0003 (Medium).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMAG0004 (Medium).jpg
    IMAG0004 (Medium).jpg