6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Much better...that pic reminds me of my buddies dmax on the trailer to the pulls last season...1/2" tire overhang on each side with the duals, fun time guiding that thing on the trailer late nights :thumbup:
Good thing about 4 rear tires.. as long as 3 are on the trailer then your good.

Holy ****! Anyone notice that orange glow on the manifolds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glowstick for affect.

Morgan, what part of that turbo measures 2.6? Intake horn looks fuggin huge!

live life full throttle

webb06

Reaction score
Anyone ever use a dash daq to datalog? I cant figure out how to play it back on my computer.

Should just go to finder on Mac or my computer on windows then go to the dashdaq card, then logs then click on a log. Should open up in an excel spreadsheet. You can't "playback" per say you just gotta go through and look at the data

01platinum

Reaction score
Good job. Truck looks great and looks like it pulls good. Weekday RPM's did you have? Don't know if it was my phone or what but they sounded low. Not saying anything bad cause you put on a good show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Data log showed 4800 rpm right before the sled hit. And 5350 at take off. The large diameter exhaust makes it lower pitched and not shoot the smoke up as high. I've got a 5" turbo outlet going to a 7" stack. Most people run 3.5" or 4" to a 5" stack. I get that comment all the time. It's just deceiving.

01platinum

Reaction score
Data log showed 4800 rpm right before the sled hit. And 5350 at take off. The large diameter exhaust makes it lower pitched and not shoot the smoke up as high. I've got a 5" turbo outlet going to a 7" stack. Most people run 3.5" or 4" to a 5" stack. I get that comment all the time. It's just deceiving.

Yes very deceiving. Crazy that you are pushing that high of a RPM. Keep up the good work. Time for Ford to stake it's claim this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

ewils35

Reaction score
Very awesome build. I just read the whole thread last week. Keep it going Morgan. You have one impressive truck. So did you get the new motor done yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online