6.4 Custom Cold Air Intake

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This intake is aimed at those with issue of pulling in the filter minder. Utilizing the AFE Pro5R, with and adaptive 4-5" polished stainless tube. this unit will work with stock turbo's, all replacement turbos ie: tow powers,industrial tow,rcd and swamps crossbows or/and any atmosphere turbo that remains in stock turbo location.

After testing, i cannot move the filter minder more than a 1/4-1/2" with high powers and 110's, this is definitely the best option i have found so far. Thanks to mike settlemire for the design assistance.

as of now the kit includes the filter, the tube, the maf plate, the filter minder location with updated grommet. soon it will include its own custom silicon elbow, and im working on a sheet aluminum airbox.

this pic shows the s&b elbow but it works the same with the factory elbow.

these units will be for sale at the end of next week, after 10/12 .. stay tuned.

Cost- $350 free shipping from me or any of my retailers.

No_Limit_CAI_1.jpg

No_Limit_CAI_2.jpg

Last edited:

MINK

Reaction score
Awesome - I think I'm gonna have to make one combined No Limit order this fall.

HD F250

Reaction score
Nice work from the Mike and Mike team!

I have seen this kit up close and its looks awesome and when I drove the truck it didn't suck in the filter minder when I smashed the skinny pedal to floor and let it eat!!! No Mikey, I didnt do a burnout in the Silver Bullet....LOL

Some version of this will end up as part of my bigger turbo build too.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Good work Mike. I may one of these soon. I will keep in touch as my build continues here very soon.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice work from the Mike and Mike team!

I have seen this kit up close and its looks awesome and when I drove the truck it didn't suck in the filter minder when I smashed the skinny pedal to floor and let it eat!!! No Mikey, I didnt do a burnout in the Silver Bullet....LOL

Some version of this will end up as part of my bigger turbo build too.

i know buddy, you're all good!!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Looks great Mike! I need another 6.4 just so I can put all your bling on the engine

Latest posts

Members online