6.4 Custom Cold Air Intake

RSK

Reaction score
You will love it. Was so happy when I got mine on back in december.

Its at the hartford,ct UPS which is only 15 mins away my house, but they are closed on the weekends, so looks like I will have to wait until monday to put the intake on. I am happier then a pig in chit right about now....can't wait to hear more turbo whistle and supply the turbos with enough air, so they can breathe easy....good thing i get out of work on monday whenever I want, or don't even have to go to work for that matter.

RSK

Reaction score
got my intake today, looks sweet and sounds sweet, It looks and feels like the turbo's spool up sooner, and the truck pulls harder. It seems to peg the boost gauge easier too, and no more haze on a 20-80 wide open pull, so its getting enough air now!

Thanks Mike, my only complaint is my t-shirt wasn't in the box, I would assume you were out of larges, but I understand.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
got my intake today, looks sweet and sounds sweet, It looks and feels like the turbo's spool up sooner, and the truck pulls harder. It seems to peg the boost gauge easier too, and no more haze on a 20-80 wide open pull, so its getting enough air now!

Thanks Mike, my only complaint is my t-shirt wasn't in the box, I would assume you were out of larges, but I understand.

i was ;(

HD F250

Reaction score

i was ;(

That's because he can't wear a shhmedium anymore LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's because he can't wear a shhmedium anymore LOL

let me get this straight, i make you a youth large to fit your build , custom, and now you wanna attack me? rude.

Last edited:

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
I want a shirt...custom make me a youth small so I can look ripped for the ladies!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.