6.4 Custom Cold Air Intake

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Can you not just delete the minder or leave it out of the intake?

i know you can if you choose to do so. this was not an option in my mind as it serves a purpose. with my intake you can order it without but i wouldnt recommend it.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I can't even get over 1/3 throttle right now with my S&B intake, you have them in stock?

I am very dissatisfied with the S&B. If the filter minder does go in, does that mean it is not getting air? Because I can hear the difference in air intake, because the motor makes a different noise. Will this new set up fix this problem? Thanks, count me in.

Yup, the S&B sucked the minder in, even at part throttle.... Switched to AFe, no more filter minder issues. That was on stock turbos, with Spartan 250 tune, on the duallie....

Looks good mike, Prob gonna get an order from me before long... Maybe two... LOL

Smokyred

Reaction score
Pro5r 5x12

Got any pics Dave ? I think between some good friends and a lot of discussion I will have a versatile intake that will fit almost everything with small purchase options. Thanks dwood.

I do in my pics here on PSA, I can't remember how best to put them up here if that's what you're looking for.

Dave

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I do in my pics here on PSA, I can't remember how best to put them up here if that's what you're looking for.

Dave

once i saw your sig i realized, ive seen it, good stuff, thanks buddy!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if I mentioned it... But this is Made In America.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
this kit is now available with a full 4" elbow to the turbos even on stock turbo trucks. production is in full swing and complete kits begin shipping monday. thanks to those who have already purchased, you wont be disappointed!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Any picture of 4 inch all the way to the turbos?

Until my custom elbow is done , I used elite elbow, here is a pic mounted on my truck. The kit comes with a bushing for stock turbos. the elbow is perfect.

dytyqegy.jpg

Latest posts

Members online