6.4 Double Bats installed

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Got 2 customers thatgot batmo's for both turbos now. The manual truck with h&s tuning said 50psi was not a problem. Had it defuling at 45psi but it hit so fast it still went to 50. Sounds wicked. Got a auto with sct tuning were going to get them in next week. Talked to aaron and were gonna ride up to his shop and dyno both. Will keep u posted on the results.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
We had a pretty good idea of what they were b4. Both aroarou 575-600hp. They had the big bat in already just got the small ones in.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
We had a pretty good idea of what they were b4. Both aroarou 575-600hp. They had the big bat in already just got the small ones in.

Dyno numbers from before the swap would have been stellar for comparisson. Guessing kinda defeats the purpose of testing, IMO because the numbers are not gonna be accurate and I've heard enough inaccurate batmo numbers to last me a life time lol.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
I understand ure point but aaron has seen enough dyno #s with there previous setup that should b real close. They dynoed at aarons 1st event on dunbars with just tuners and mamade 526hp and 556hp. There is our baseline

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
In all fairness to the accuracy of the results, tests should really be done on te same Dyno in the same conditions. I understand that's not always feasible, especially since the Dyno you used for the initial run was done a year+ ago and that Dyno has since been dismantled. I know a couple shops that make changes to setups with a baseline run then run again, back to back. They don't always get te numbers they want sometimes but atleast it's close to accurate

What size atmo wheel did you guys install?

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Yeah i no i just hadnt seen anybody else yet start a thread so i figured i would since we had 2 trucks that were getting them

gman1

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the dyno graph and how the 2 new wheels do compared to the stockers.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Got them both in, may try to dyno this week at rudys.
Both mpg has went up. The manual truck went 600 miles on his tank

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
My truck dyno'd 40 horsepower higher on Aaron's dyno than Dunbar's. It made 637 the night before the dyno day last year and then made 594 on Dunbar's the next morning. Nothing changed other than air temp and the dyno used. Aaron's dyno consistently reads much higher than a Dynojet 248C, which has been deemed by most the best dyno model out there.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i thought that was the screen name of the guy, that when he used certain dyno's, blew up his motor, thus lending the term, "dockboy approved". and if he did not blow it up, it wasnt acceptable.

he had blown up at least a couple times, on a couple different dyno's.

dustin might know what im talking about. it was a psn thing, iirc.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Dockboy knows dyno's. The 248c that Dunbar use is a pretty much industry standard , as there is no way to manipulate it. Uncorrected numbers are preferred as that speaks to the power that vehicle was making that day at that location. For most near sea level, under 1500 ft or so those numbers are reflective of what the truck would make anywhere anytime barring extremely high humidity or ambient heat.

Dockboy

Reaction score
i thought that was the screen name of the guy, that when he used certain dyno's, blew up his motor, thus lending the term, "dockboy approved". and if he did not blow it up, it wasnt acceptable.

he had blown up at least a couple times, on a couple different dyno's.

dustin might know what im talking about. it was a psn thing, iirc.

LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.