6.4 Double Bats installed

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
we printed them out but aaron saved them on his computer. i still think for the $ the batmo's are a good option when the next upgrade is tow compounds and there 4 digits

See i disagree. The numbers you posted, through no real fault of your own, are really skewed. Two different Dyno models, different mods in between testing, etc., I don't buy it put 100hp on the stockers. The money figure is to much for to little when you can have an elite atmo for just a little bit more cash that obviously works and is upgradable down the road if you wanted to go tow powers. As far as balancing goes, Craig doesn't suggest balancing them? That doesn't sound right to me. Anytime you are replacing wheels like this you really shouldn't even second guess taking the right steps to ensure your $8XX investment isn't gonna chit the bed right outta the gate. What do I know though lol

Last edited:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I never said Craig didn't say to balance it. He actually never told me one way or the other. He supplied a wheel, I had it put in by a friend and that was it.

I STILL think the Batmo is worth it. It's the same amount of work to do vs. the 71mm so the labor equation goes out the window. I also had 2 hours putting this RCD 71mm on and used basic tools. Anyone could do it or the Batmo.

Last edited:

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
ok let me re-phrase...if you want just a little more power get the batmo's if you want more potential power up grade turbos. guys around here dont want to spend that much.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ok let me re-phrase...if you want just a little more power get the batmo's if you want more potential power up grade turbos. guys around here dont want to spend that much.

im sure its a great viable cheap option, but i too wish there woulda been some back to back data. maybe next time.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
I wasn't going after you or anything, just wondering what your thoughts were.

i know u werent, i agree i believe they need to be balanced but we just put them in and seem to be fine. i've been running one in my dodge hx40/35 hybrid for a long time and had 0 issues.

i'm sure me or aaron will find another 6.4 to dyno on his stock vs bats back to back, just wanted to share what we found out.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I have a friend that I'm giving both my Batmowheels too. He's gonna dyno before and after.

I'm also going to dyno my RCD 71mm to compare it with my stock wheels and LP Batmo dyno.

I look forward to seeing the results.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So the elite billet wheel would be a better combo with a hp batmo?

from what i know the batmo has better down low throttle response due to its design but the wheel loses efficiency higher in its map, ie rpm and boost. this is in no way a claim as i am no expert. this is what we experienced with the 475 vs the pte 75. i believe the batmo is a good bit torquier.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I'm thinking billet wheel 71 and batmo stock HP charger with a slightly larger nozzle in mine. Might do this in a month or so

sent from somewhere in the country

B585Ford

Reaction score
I'm thinking billet wheel 71 and batmo stock HP charger with a slightly larger nozzle in mine. Might do this in a month or so

sent from somewhere in the country

Minus the nozzles, that is what I have been considering down the road. My only concern is would I lose some top end since I already have the 71?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Minus the nozzles, that is what I have been considering down the road. My only concern is would I lose some top end since I already have the 71?

You should only loose top end when changing the larger wheel from the elite billet to batmo as the HP turbo is doing nothing on top end really

B585Ford

Reaction score
You should only loose top end when changing the larger wheel from the elite billet to batmo as the HP turbo is doing nothing on top end really

I know the LP is doing most of the work at the top end, but I was just wondering if you had a batmo in the HP (since it seems to be better at low RPMs) if it doesn't bottleneck and slightly hurt the top end?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.