6.4 Double Bats installed

Smokyred

Reaction score
OP, am I correct on seeing the guys weren't even running the same tunes for the before and after? That's not to mention different day, different dyno, correct? How then can the before and after comparison be anywhere near objective?

Dave

Beans71086

Reaction score
Hopefully within the next month and a half I'll have results from our test. It's going in sept 8 for studs, egr delete, cold side pipe and maybe a lp fuel system. Then we'll dyno it for a base, install the double bats and dyno a couple weeks later. Same dyno, same tune, same truck.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Hopefully within the next month and a half I'll have results from our test. It's going in sept 8 for studs, egr delete, cold side pipe and maybe a lp fuel system. Then we'll dyno it for a base, install the double bats and dyno a couple weeks later. Same dyno, same tune, same truck.

FINALLY!!!

LOL

CT9AIX

Reaction score

Where are you having all your work done if you dont mind me asking?

Beans71086

Reaction score
Where are you having all your work done if you dont mind me asking?

Dustball8504 and I will be lifting the cab and disassembling. Then he will most likely be putting it back together. Seeing as how we've never done it before there will be alot of phone calls and texts involved. LOL Anyone in the vacinity of bedford county pa on that weekend is welcome to come give us a hand!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Dustball8504 and I will be lifting the cab and disassembling. Then he will most likely be putting it back together. Seeing as how we've never done it before there will be alot of phone calls and texts involved. LOL Anyone in the vacinity of bedford county pa on that weekend is welcome to come give us a hand!

Well the reason I asked is because I'm in Williamsport, PA... so I'm not terribly far. I've got the HP and LP batmo's also but have not found time yet to put them in. Plus, I'd love to throw a set of studs in first and possibly a new HPFP and intake manifold, but I've never lift the cab and would like to see it done first hand to get a little knowledge under my belt.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Well the reason I asked is because I'm in Williamsport, PA... so I'm not terribly far. I've got the HP and LP batmo's also but have not found time yet to put them in. Plus, I'd love to throw a set of studs in first and possibly a new HPFP and intake manifold, but I've never lift the cab and would like to see it done first hand to get a little knowledge under my belt.

You'd be more than welcome to come down and watch and hang out. It'll be at night when we lift his cab because I'll work til 8 that night though.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I might take you up on that! Time of day/night makes no difference to me, you'll have to keep me in the loop once the 8th gets closer.

Smokyred

Reaction score

That's what we need to see. I don't know about that sweet ass visor though, you don't think that will skew your numbers at all do you? :thumbsup:

Dave

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.