6.4L Tune Release 3.02

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I'm over it, wanted the x, but if the race is basically the same as 3.01, it doesn't really matter to me. When it comes out, I'll eventually send it in, but no hurry.

HD-tech-NH

Reaction score
I was told that Eric was still working on the update and that he is making a ton of changes. E-mail versions are done. I know it's not much but I thought I would share.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
If you all are running 3.01 I would suggest getting Xtreme X to daily drive and just roll with it. That's what I have and love it, smoke free and instant power along with amazing shifting.

I have no intentions of upgrading to 3.02 when it comes out.

Wayne

Reaction score
If you all are running 3.01 I would suggest getting Xtreme X to daily drive and just roll with it. That's what I have and love it, smoke free and instant power along with amazing shifting.

I have no intentions of upgrading to 3.02 when it comes out.

:slap:Great suggestion:morons: now why would you say not to upgrade? This contradicts the desire of everyone in this thread with 3.01.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
:slap:Great suggestion:morons: now why would you say not to upgrade? This contradicts the desire of everyone in this thread with 3.01.

My X3 had 3.02 on it and my Livewire is 3.01. I think the XRace is the same personally unless Eric tweaked the final release a little different. The Xtreme X tune he wrote for my truck is as close to perfect as you are gonna get in a tune IMO. Others will feel different I'm sure but this is my experience. I can't see me ever taking this tune out of the truck.

I may be wrong but I think what he means is that extreme X is so good he won't need another tune.

cousin-eddie-Bingo.jpg

Latest posts

Members online