6.4L Tune Release 3.02

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Today makes 5 months, 1 day that I've been without my tuner. Im fixing to tell them f it and send me 3.01

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I know everyone wants the best and newest. but the tunes now aren't bad. why's everyone wiggin out. I honestly could care less when 3.0.2 comes out. my 3.0.1 stuff is awesome.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Just get Xtreme X and add it to your 3.01 tuner. I STILL love this tune and haven't even thought of switching it for anything.

Smoke free, power always on tap and awesome shifting.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Doesn't it cost like ~$150 to get the Xtreme X emailed to you though?

I don't know, Eric added it to my tuner when he was fixing my PCM issues and I never saw the break down of the bill.

I would call and see if he would cut you guys a break on the Xtreme X tune and just run it and forget this 3.02 until he posts HERE that it is ready.

It really is an awesome tune.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well my sct wont show any of the tunes now except for my extreme x that cost 150. Id rather get new tunes if im sending it in.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Well my sct wont show any of the tunes now except for my extreme x that cost 150. Id rather get new tunes if im sending it in.

Yeah that was my idea. I was having to send mine in since it froze and I lost all my tunes. Well i was told maybe in two to three weeks the 3.02 would be ready so I said Ill wait for them, never expected it to be after July. Everytime I would call I would get the "hopefully by the end of next week" So I would give in and wait another week.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Update. My tuner is headed to me as of today with the 3.03 update. Apperently the 3.02 from SCT was lacking some things so now its the 3.03 and cost is $199 for everyone.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
The reason I was explained the cost is $199 is because of the cost of software from SCT to do this update IIRC

3brorce

Reaction score
What the H happened to free. Why would you advertise it as free then if it is not going to be. I should of just got a Spartan to start off with. Thats what this is coming down to $$$ wise

Latest posts

Members online