6.4L Tune Release 3.02

3brorce

Reaction score
I thought the update from 3.01 was free? Just had to pay for shipping the tuner in

Wayne

Reaction score
Every 2 weeks or so I call to get another update. They always tell me about 2 more weeks, so I expect it to be 2 more weeks from when the last person asks. Until I have the tunes I'll consider them a myth, but apparently the longer innovative delays the release, the more cool features they're able to work into the programming. Might as well wait until they're perfect rather than have 3.03 come out 3 months after 3.02, and have to pay to upgrade IMO. I hate this patience thing, but believe it will turn out good in the end.

3brorce

Reaction score
Every 2 weeks or so I call to get another update. They always tell me about 2 more weeks, so I expect it to be 2 more weeks from when the last person asks. Until I have the tunes I'll consider them a myth, but apparently the longer innovative delays the release, the more cool features they're able to work into the programming. Might as well wait until they're perfect rather than have 3.03 come out 3 months after 3.02, and have to pay to upgrade IMO. I hate this patience thing, but believe it will turn out good in the end.

Agreed. I wish they wouldnt talk about releasing it until it was actually ready to be released ha

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I called friday and they are waiting on something from SCT is what I was told. Mine has been up there for almost a month. I am kinda tired of pulling the 23ft caravelle boat and goosenecks on my hot tune with no monitor

gman1

Reaction score
I called friday and they are waiting on something from SCT is what I was told. Mine has been up there for almost a month. I am kinda tired of pulling the 23ft caravelle boat and goosenecks on my hot tune with no monitor

Did they give you a date when the new tunes would be released?

3brorce

Reaction score

He say anything about what they were waiting on from SCT? Wish SCT wascasvfastvas H&S with things.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.