6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
werd was there are issues with the turbo kit and it needed alot of love before they were gonna mess with it.
Cool. We have been crazy slow at work so I've had way too much time to read forums and wonder what happened to all the cool build threads that suddenly stopped being updated. LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
The truck is back in Canada now. Hopefully you don't mind me sharing Dan; Transfer case bearing went out just north of the UtahIdaho borderon his way home from H&S, so it got limped to the dealership I work at. Got a new t-case and rear output slip yoke, then 50 KM from his folks' house (in Canada), one of the FASS pumps (which were inspected by FASS just before the motor went in the last time) decided it didn't want to play, so it got trailered to his parent's house, where it waits for a new pump assembly. I know there's talk of replacing the FASS pumps in the near future with something better, and moving the big pump to the dodge when that happens. There was also something about needing more trans upgrades before the big power tunes can be utilized in OD.

sootie

Reaction score
dual stockers may be the ticket then!

what kind of a tune is the truck running right now? are the turbos sized well for dd'ing?

Dan

Reaction score
The truck is back in Canada now. Hopefully you don't mind me sharing Dan; Transfer case bearing went out just north of the UtahIdaho borderon his way home from H&S, so it got limped to the dealership I work at. Got a new t-case and rear output slip yoke, then 50 KM from his folks' house (in Canada), one of the FASS pumps (which were inspected by FASS just before the motor went in the last time) decided it didn't want to play, so it got trailered to his parent's house, where it waits for a new pump assembly. I know there's talk of replacing the FASS pumps in the near future with something better, and moving the big pump to the dodge when that happens. There was also something about needing more trans upgrades before the big power tunes can be utilized in OD.

Yeah hey thanks for sharing! I forgot to do an update here, been a busy couple weeks! Big thanks to you and Middlekauff Ford for taking care of me with the t case! That was more than unreal to get me in and out same day and back on the road!!!

Fass pump is off being shipped back to fass, and see what happens there... Hoping for a warranty repair... In the main time I picked up another fass pump because it's the fastest cheapest easiest way to get the truck back on the road, until I can afford a h&s low pressure system

Tranny needs help. Hahaha

Latest posts

Members online