6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
Haha yeah thanks guys, good times for sure!

This engine is lasting quite well!

This boot finally blew up, so put another one on till I decide on how I'm going to get my piping reworked..
9E0E503A-B5E1-473A-A620-43C5E4316F63_zps0w5p3eoe.jpg

I run it on the 2000 pulse tune, Im pretty sure at h&s 2000 pulse is good for an uncorrected 800 (I'm sure Bentley will correct me if I'm wrong) either way, it's fun and with some bumped tranny line pressure ods are holding for the time being!

Works good! Quick spooling fun truck!

Wayne

Reaction score
so were those donuts on the new 40's? LOL Truck's looking good man. I'm excited to see how you have the piping re-worked. Also wondering about wheel width and back spacing. Can you put up a shot from the front so I can see how far out the tires hang? Thanks :D

Dan

Reaction score
Yep! That's the only way to
Break in the new tires!!
Thanks man!

And they are 40x15.5 Toyos on 22x14 wide -76 offset... They are pretty proportionate I think

F3072DDE-E5A7-427D-B013-5D7DBD078B28_zps3hoqtmt0.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
:rockon: Yeah, I'm really diggin' the way that thing looks. There's always gonna be somebody faster, so why not go fast in style.... on 40's :D The truck is lookin' great. Keep up the good work. I'm interested to see how it all turns out when you do the air to air intercooler & new piping, assuming, of course, that your plan is still to go that route.
Yep! That's the only way to
Break in the new tires!!
Thanks man!

And they are 40x15.5 Toyos on 22x14 wide -76 offset... They are pretty proportionate I think

F3072DDE-E5A7-427D-B013-5D7DBD078B28_zps3hoqtmt0.jpg

Dan

Reaction score
:rockon: Yeah, I'm really diggin' the way that thing looks. There's always gonna be somebody faster, so why not go fast in style.... on 40's :D The truck is lookin' great. Keep up the good work. I'm interested to see how it all turns out when you do the air to air intercooler & new piping, assuming, of course, that your plan is still to go that route.

Thanks Wayne!

So yeah, Ive been tossing around a few ideas with the piping/ intercooler idea, no definite plans yet, but I defiantly have some hair brain thoughts and I'm sure I'll see a lot of criticism nomatter what route I go, one thing for sure is the coolant hose on my tco pipe won't last long and the air to water isn't the most effective way to go (secondary cooling system gets heat soaked fairly quickly) after my doughnut session the truck was spitting coolant quite aggressively out of the secondary resivoir. Before I make any changes I'm going to invest in a charge air temp gauge to see where I'm at

what your bumper height thinkin about goin 40s thanks

I'll have a tape measure available in the morning, sorry for the delay

Latest posts

Members online