7.3 powerstroke batmowheels

jngreen

Reaction score
Curious to hear about this, will you have before and after runs? I have a set of AC injectors with 100% over nozzles and will be running a van turbo. So I'm thinking if this wheel is can produce it might be perfect for my setup...

A van turbo with a 38r batmowheel should outflow a stock 38r, but you would have to modify the compressor housing to fit the larger wheel. It would be a Super D66-Batmowheel edition.

neverkickn

Reaction score
A van turbo with a 38r batmowheel should outflow a stock 38r, but you would have to modify the compressor housing to fit the larger wheel. It would be a Super D66-Batmowheel edition.

Got that setup now minus the batmowheel. I am already balls deep in the stocker so what's another four hundred........LOL

jngreen

Reaction score
Got that setup now minus the batmowheel. I am already balls deep in the stocker so what's another four hundred........LOL

I wonder if the batmowheel is heavier or lighter than a 38r wheel? If its lighter, it should be a little easier on the bearings right?

If you could figure out how to add a ballbearing center section for another grand, then you could have the baddest turbo ever for a stock pedistal, plus you would probably only have 4 grand total into a stock type turbo, lol.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Would this wheel be comsidered clipped? I know our work stock class doesn't allow tapered of clipped wheels.
Any results on this or the 38r yet?

TyCorr

Reaction score
When this **** becomes available, im gonna get one.

A 1.15 housing for the 38r and this should be nice.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dumb question what is a batmowheel. A new intake wheel for the 38r ?

If you google batmowheel, youtube search, or read this thread in its entirety you'll know. Ill give you a hint, it goes on the compressor side of the charger.

spongebob915

Reaction score
So it's a fancy looking wicked wheel . Wonder if it will make the 38r any louder.. And 50-100 hp increase seems hard to believe.

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
When this **** becomes available, im gonna get one.

A 1.15 housing for the 38r and this should be nice.

That's what I'm hoping, I'm sending my 1.15 housing off in the morning to get ceramic coated hopefully by the time I get it back I will have my batmowheel and be ready to see what it will do!

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
I wonder if the batmowheel is heavier or lighter than a 38r wheel? If its lighter, it should be a little easier on the bearings right?

If you could figure out how to add a ballbearing center section for another grand, then you could have the baddest turbo ever for a stock pedistal, plus you would probably only have 4 grand total into a stock type turbo, lol.

You can have stock center upgraded to a bb unit.

jngreen

Reaction score
Wonder how a batmowheel will do on my e99 van turbo. Or how well it would flow....

Which size, stock or 38r?

I would be curious to know the price difference between the stock 38r wheel and the batmowheel, as well as the performance difference. Either wheel would flow more than your van wheel.

Latest posts

Members online