8-lug/ Diesel power mag shop truck shoot out plus super diesel shootout

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thinking I might try to go if I can get some cash together and someone to tow my truck.... Who's interested? lol

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
make it happen guys! I would love a big turn out and get more diesel interest at the track. Its a top notch track. I probably wont have a superduty that is finished to compete in the challenge but the ranger is going to be there to race/

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
make it happen guys! I would love a big turn out and get more diesel interest at the track. Its a top notch track. I probably wont have a superduty that is finished to compete in the challenge but the ranger is going to be there to race/

It would definitely be fun. Money is right for me at the moment but my lockers will be installed this week and I'd love to come run down the track and make col 6.0 noises with the green truck LOL

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
anyone see that on the shop truck challenge that they dont want daily drivers or work trucks...... but the trucks have to compete in all 3 events (drag,dyno and pull)? I mean Im sure they arnt going to turn anyone down because its not a all out build. But not many drag racers are going to be able to pull a sled very well.... I sure know mine wouldnt haha.

I plan on competing in my daily driver build. it still has a built motor and built tranny with compounds but Its still a street truck lol

that part just kinda confused me.

webb06

Reaction score
The article confuses me as well. I'd like to enter mine...except i drive it daily lol so does that make me out?

I assume you could change tires. Although in DPC you can't right?

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
I think all they're saying is they don't want the tuned with trans shop parts getters competing.

That's how I read it at least.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.