8-lug/ Diesel power mag shop truck shoot out plus super diesel shootout

webb06

Reaction score
I think all they're saying is they don't want the tuned with trans shop parts getters competing.

That's how I read it at least.

So the guys who think they're truck is fast but really have no clue what fast is? Lol

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
The article confuses me as well. I'd like to enter mine...except i drive it daily lol so does that make me out?

I assume you could change tires. Although in DPC you can't right?

I would assume they let you change tires since they don't want "DD" trucks so you can't really pull with drag radials LOL

I bet you would be alright. I think they just don't want the shop owner to put his 6.7 with a tuner and exhaust in kinda deal.

Mpoage

Reaction score
So who all is gonna be here? I'll be coming up Friday evening or early Saturday morning so I won't get to see the Friday events. :(

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Just saw on Facebook that sparkly britches will be attending with overkill. That's always interesting lol

Matt, what time do you plan on getting there? Would it be cool if I parked in y'all's area?

webb06

Reaction score
Just saw on Facebook that sparkly britches will be attending with overkill. That's always interesting lol

Matt, what time do you plan on getting there? Would it be cool if I parked in y'all's area?

That'll be fun to watch on the dyno!

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
all loaded up

1175079_10200480242075633_1593511862_n.jpg

Jbenso127

Reaction score
That'll be fun to watch on the dyno!

Yeah definitely. Said he's trying for 2k+ on the dyno and into the 8's in the 1/4. Also saw him post something about a overkill vs. murder nova (from that TV show street outlaws or whatever) race. That will be interesting if it pans out!

Latest posts

Members online