8-lug/ Diesel power mag shop truck shoot out plus super diesel shootout

Jbenso127

Reaction score
equ3y8eg.jpg

Would love to see how that goes.. I was under the impression it was happening in Tulsa at the event.. Maybe I was wrong lol.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Well it's been steady drizzling all night (or at least everytime I wake up) here I'm Tulsa. Kind of got me worried! Hopefully it stops and track conditions are good.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
It's decent weather down here.. They aren't doing much right now.. I'm not sure what the plans are to be honest. I just know I have beer to drink. Lol.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Honestly idk. I'm not really dyno savy.. But I'd imagine it just depends on the truck and setup.. Going to hurt the more laggy trucks that take a bit to lite the charger.

webb06

Reaction score
Honestly idk. I'm not really dyno savy.. But I'd imagine it just depends on the truck and setup.. Going to hurt the more laggy trucks that take a bit to lite the charger.

How were the pulls? How many trucks are in the shop truck challenge?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I did!!! Not many pulling tonight. I didn't get to watch it deranged was being her moody self and needed attention after a few runs. I think the p pump 7.3 ran.

Not many trucks period.

Dyno is about 100-150 shy on laggy trucks. Dimitri made 1200

webb06

Reaction score
I did!!! Not many pulling tonight. I didn't get to watch it deranged was being her moody self and needed attention after a few runs. I think the p pump 7.3 ran.

Not many trucks period.

Dyno is about 100-150 shy on laggy trucks. Dimitri made 1200

May end up running a few passes tomorrow I'm not sure yet. What's it cost to dyno?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.