Aftermarket Steering Wheels???

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Care on sharing which wheel you got or are we going to have to wait for installed pics? Lol. Now you've got me thinking on a 9 bolt wheel... care to send me a link to where you got the adaptor?

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Care on sharing which wheel you got or are we going to have to wait for installed pics? Lol. Now you've got me thinking on a 9 bolt wheel... care to send me a link to where you got the adaptor?

I'll get you covered here in a bit on that link......

Santa forgot a package I guess......as he just dropped this off

steering1_zps279f85fe.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
Dooooo it.....you can get the actual wheel powder coated and leather half wrap in a variety of colors.

I'll be picking my modified Momo adaptor here in about an hour

You're what they call an enabler..... I really think I'm going to get mine redone in wood grain. I think it would be viscious. All that is too much work :):thumbup:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Mocked it up and holy $hit is this gonna turn out awesome.....the pics are kinda crappy as I'm doing this as fast as I can before "date night"......I'll get mock up pics tomorrow in the truck

photo_1_zps252554e9.jpg

photo_2_zps35c861b3.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay.....but its finally done!!!!

I still wanted cruise control.....so I had to find a spot for the buttons......this looked like the perfect spot, need to find a new set of controls, as these look terrible, but came out great I think....

Cruise1_zps5eb18495.jpg

Cruise2_zps44d2c94b.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Now on to the steering wheel....wiring was pretty involved and I should've taken pics, but I was in the zone and it just slipped my mind. But cruise and horn work.....so I'm happy for sure

steering3_zpsd6db8fad.jpg

Steering2_zps5c7175e6.jpg

Steering_zps32b6e5ba.jpg

steering4_zpsa715a468.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
Man that looks great. How much closer to you did it bring the wheel? I know for a taller guy like me, at 6'2" the wheel to seat room is less than favorable anyhow.

How much you figure you have in this project if you don't mind.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Man that looks great. How much closer to you did it bring the wheel? I know for a taller guy like me, at 6'2" the wheel to seat room is less than favorable anyhow.

How much you figure you have in this project if you don't mind.

Well with the modification to the Momo hub we actually took 2" out of it, I'd have to say it sits at about the same depth of the stocker, but it is smaller in diameter so it feels tighter and more responsive.....I've got about $500 in it, including the steering wheel, but I already had the wiring and tools required like the steering wheel puller.....I'm gonna make some of the money back though by selling the airbag

I love it man!!!! If I ever get a toy .... Not this expensive pig I'm definitely going to do that!!! Love it!

Thanks man!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.