All I got to say..

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I've got some total seal parts needing a home, along with a new bearing set off another engine of you are interested in saving a little money

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Screw this Bedplate bs thats kindergarten..

9b-40d0-a974-21a74bead44c7.3%20C.G.I%20top-600x600.jpg

http://www.gohypermax.com/ProductDisplay.aspx?id=82d39123-7d9b-40d0-a974-21a74bead44c

Last edited:

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
This really scares me bcause I just biult mine around 500-550 and did nothing to the bottom end but its a 97 motor with single turbo :eek:

I'm nervous too. Towards the end of my build. Partial fill, 2 bolt girdle and cyroed forged rods. Pontiaccross put down over 700 HP with a stock bottom end and still going. What gives?

Rebuilt with forged rods, gives.

Running factory assembled forged rods... Seems to last a bit longer.

Must be something to those tolerances.

I can't help but wonder how hard it was pulling to 3800rpm with 100% nozzles ? I didn't know they fueled that hi to make it worth while. Hell I'm wondering if my 200s will fuel to 3500rpm

They'll fuel to as many RPM's as the PW lets them. Tune appropriately.

Don't quote me on this, but I think the stock rods are 1429g

Plus or minus xx grams?

I have 16 stock forged rods sittin here.

I bet I get 16 different weights if I stick 'em on a good scale.

Wondering mostly though, what the range of difference would be.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Well it looks like im taking my pan off and doing it again. Im sure silicon got in those bolt holes. Sorry for ya loss m8

No need to re-do it because of a little RTV in the holes. You would have known if something was wrong as the bolt would have gotten tighter and tighter before it bottomed. If you keep turning it will "pop" and push some block out of the way.

Simply put, if everything went smooth there is no reason to tear your motor back down.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.