Beans Diesel Performance Sled Pull/Dyno Day Dec. 10!!!

co04cobra

Reaction score
Whats the prizes and such for this year? Diesel World going to be there again? I'd like to make it down again this year.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Well... its official - I am now working that Saturday and probably every Saturday in December to try and meet our shipment requirements for my companies requirements. Everyone should have a great time down there - I know I have every time I have made a trip to BDP it has been a great time!

MINK

Reaction score
Well... its official - I am now working that Saturday and probably every Saturday in December to try and meet our shipment requirements for my companies requirements. Everyone should have a great time down there - I know I have every time I have made a trip to BDP it has been a great time!

WTF!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

Yeah - I know Mink. Work is going crazy right now - and I need to do what I get paid to do - so then I get play with more toys. Its been years since I have had to work a Saturday - so its not all that bad, just not possible to make the journey this time.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Hopefully i get off this weekend to come down...there are 3 guys trying to get the same weekend off i work with...we'll see

Bean

Reaction score
Hopefully the rain stops and drys up a bit. If the field is soaked and muddy too many tow rigs will get stuck and will make a huge mess.

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
Here is some info on the prizes for the Dyno on our WINTER DYNO DAY!
We have it listed as: Ford, Chevy, Dodge...1st, 2nd, 3rd places. Then the Sponsor is listed.
Ford: 1st - $250 - Constable's Machine
2nd - $200 - The Diesel Shop, LLC.
3rd - $150 - Performance Injection Systems

Chevy: 1st - $250 - T.S. Performance
2nd - $200 - T.S. Performance
3rd - $150 - T.S. Performance

Dodge: 1st - $250 - Arrow Engine
2nd - $200 - TBD
3rd - $150 - TBD

*TBD - To Be Determined.
We will fill in the blanks as soon as we know it. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Latest posts

Members online