Beans Diesel Performance Sled Pull/Dyno Day Dec. 10!!!

MINK

Reaction score
Im still in-my truck though not so much....Fingers crossed for good weather!

MINK

Reaction score
Think I told you a month or so ago on facebook to just saddle up and throw on some EDP Billet heads baller :naughty:

LOL Eric, gotta love waiting on parts and I dont want to rush it back together. I belive we are heading down thursday night/friday morning so with no worries about my truck I can just enjoy the time off of work and away from the normal bs.

BDP Sales

Reaction score
LOL Eric, gotta love waiting on parts and I dont want to rush it back together. I belive we are heading down thursday night/friday morning so with no worries about my truck I can just enjoy the time off of work and away from the normal bs.

Can't beat that!! We're looking forward to it!!

co04cobra

Reaction score
pardon my ignorance but what is the hook fee for?

To help try and cover the cost of having the sled at your shop (its not cheap). Planning on booking a room tmrw. Either way should be down late fri night. :ford:

Bean

Reaction score
The forecast I am seeing is a small amount of rain on Tuesday and clear the rest of the week. That should be ok, hopefully thats all we get.

moptopjwm25

Reaction score
all i can say is hope the track is rold in tite and when it stops rianing plow the s.... out of it there will be good winds the rest of the week and it will help dry it out

Bean

Reaction score
Yup just waiting on it to stop raining. This ground out here drains off really fast plus we have a heavy crown and drainage ditches cut on the track so it dont soak up a ton. Just need a couple dry days and it will be fine. My biggest worry is the field and not getting tow rigs stuck.

Latest posts

Members online