Blew hg/ help me build a 700 hp dd

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I've always hadgood luck with 1.2-1.4 bar springs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

78f100

Reaction score
Just ste the cab down! Hope to crank it tomorrow, have to finish hooking up the airdog in the morning

Dzchey21

Reaction score
sounds like your making good progress, keep at it and take your time, dont get too excited to fire it and miss something LOL

78f100

Reaction score
Nice work. Did all the piping clear the way it was?

sounds like your making good progress, keep at it and take your time, dont get too excited to fire it and miss something LOL

Sorry I dont know how to multi quote

It has taken me this long so I am def not gonna rush, but I have never been known for my patience...lol

78f100

Reaction score
I eased it down the road about 4 miles and it feels strong, but I didnt get in it at all gonna let the hg's settle a few days.

It has a drone sound in the cab at idle but not outside, I think my dp is hitting the frame so maybe thats it.
The airdog has a small leak, looks like its leaking at the regulator idk yet, other than that its all good

78f100

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i fixed my airdog leak finally. It looked like the reg was leaking but I finally figured out they forgot to put the 2 small o rings in the pump cover.

I have a little of that noise from the fuel lines like some have had. Its weird the passenger fuel line feels like its vibrating really bad, and humming. Whats the fix? I torqued them by the book and put the new holddown on.

78f100

Reaction score
Oh I forgot to ask, it should be ok the drive without th wg controler hooked up right? I have to get some fittings for the cac pipe. The hose is just looped from the front port on the wg to the air port on the back, I need to cut and plumb it in as soon as I get the fittings.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
:rockon:

Great work! I've followed this thread the whole way and there is a ton of good info here. Thanks for doing all this!

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Oh I forgot to ask, it should be ok the drive without th wg controler hooked up right? I have to get some fittings for the cac pipe. The hose is just looped from the front port on the wg to the air port on the back, I need to cut and plumb it in as soon as I get the fittings.

It will be fine. Your wastegate will just open early.

Latest posts

Members online