Borgwarner S369 SXE install

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Well I made it to the strip yesterday to test out the dual fueler and no limit intake setup and new tune. I haven't had a chance to make it back to the dyno, but it put down a 12.1@113mph with a 1.78 60ft. It spun pretty bad out of the hole, but I just have some cheap street tires. Gonna throw on a buddies set of 420's and try it again in 2 weeks

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Big thanks from Midwest, my tune is awesome. I had all kinds of people asking me what tuning I was running at the strip, so I'm sure Midwest will be getting a little more business from the New Mexico area.

I'm not too sure on the weight of the truck, I haven't weighed it. But it is a ccsb 4x4 lariat, and all I've room for weight savings is remove the spare tire lol.

TrevorS369

Reaction score
As for the 60ft, what tire have you guys been having the best luck with? I'm not against running drag radials, as it's only my play truck

50_shooter

Reaction score
Am I looking at this correct? Stock injectors, no nitrous, stock bottom end, and its putting down around 900 horse according to horsepower calculators? I must be wrong somewhere...

swinky

Reaction score
Am I looking at this correct? Stock injectors, no nitrous, stock bottom end, and its putting down around 900 horse according to horsepower calculators? I must be wrong somewhere...
It's probably around 750.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
As for the 60ft, what tire have you guys been having the best luck with? I'm not against running drag radials, as it's only my play truck
I honestly don't see the point of radials. Nobody street drives on radials because they'll only last 2k miles.

The only way I would run radials is if the track was 10 minutes from my house and I wanted to change tires at the house.

If you're changing tires at the track anyway you might as well run slicks.

I'm looking at running a tire thats between a radial and a toyo proxes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score

more like 735-780

50_shooter

Reaction score
more like 735-780

Lowest online calc that I could find said 766 with 8000 lb weight entered. That is still quite impressive considering the mods. Wonder how long rods will take it??? I still haven't heard of a non vgt bending a stock rod yet...

sootie

Reaction score
Lowest online calc that I could find said 766 with 8000 lb weight entered. That is still quite impressive considering the mods. Wonder how long rods will take it??? I still haven't heard of a non vgt bending a stock rod yet...

mpd has blown at least two with non-vgt....

not enough fuel with stock injectors to break 800

Reaction score
I had a truck here with a 366 "budget kit" that locked up in 200 miles after putting the 366 on.

We built the engine, Trans and a new 366. It's pretty fun now with dual pumps and 30% sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Yep, stock bottom end, stock injectors and stock trans! All has been good, I've been racing it almost every night on the street and just got done beating on it at the track last weekend with no problems from the trans. The trans did get up to 230 degrees at the end of my last run, but had no problems at all driving 120 miles back home.

TrevorS369

Reaction score
I was thinking about running nitto 420's. I've seen a bunch of people having pretty good luck with them

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.