Borgwarner S369 SXE install

TrevorS369

Reaction score
I am going to have to loose that second alternator if that is the difference that can be made with a second pump! sheeet man good numbers! how does it clean up smoke around town?

Thanks! I'm very satisfied with the numbers also. It's a little smokey in town, but if I put it in tow/haul it holds the gears longer and keeps the rpms higher, rather than it shifting into 5th when I'm driving 35mph, it can get pretty smoky then being at low rpm and hardly no boost lol. But it is a large non Vgt, and thats one of the characteristics that you have to deal with

Reaction score
With a modded cp4 and S&B intake it did 611/1132 and with Midwests dual fueler kit and no limit intake it put down 697/1502

Awesome! That's some badass numbers!

Thanks! I'm very satisfied with the numbers also. It's a little smokey in town, but if I put it in tow/haul it holds the gears longer and keeps the rpms higher, rather than it shifting into 5th when I'm driving 35mph, it can get pretty smoky then being at low rpm and hardly no boost lol. But it is a large non Vgt, and thats one of the characteristics that you have to deal with

Give me a shout we can give you a higher shifting file to keep rpms up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.