cleaning/ testing injectors and nozzles?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Of the top of my head pw was like .2216 could be way off but that's what i THiNK it said

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Stupid question. Are you sure you have the supply and return correct on the hpfp?

Sent from my DROIDX

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I sure hope so... Front left one right?

I think that's right.

What I would do is cap the return. Turn the key on but don't crank and try to.get fuel at the rails by bleeding
Capping the return should ensure all.pressure is going to.the rails. Don't try to crank like that.

How long are u cranking when u try to start it?

Sent from my DROIDX

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Umm idk 10sec tops.. tried of probably 100 times lol let's just say i have charged my red tops three times lol ill try caping it thanks dustin.. i believe thats your name... I know your psa name and you help a lot of ppl out.. you know your ****

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Just tried the bleeding thing with the cap on thw return side... I dont get qny flow.. pulled the line qll the way off still nothing

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Just tried the bleeding thing with the cap on thw return side... I dont get qny flow.. pulled the line qll the way off still nothing

Have u pulled off the fuel.supply and made sure it will.fill a bottle or something pretty fast?

Sounds like somethings up
Also try hooking up the.fuel side turning the key on with the.return.side open and see.if u get fuel on the.return.side as well

Sent from my DROIDX

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Return is kinda a hard trickle and the supply flows out maybe 2" then falls off seems kinda slow anypne knpw airdog 150 filter cross reference...

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Replaced the fuel filter.. it flows better now... stil nothin for rail pressure... It actually dropped to .14...... I'm woundering if i have **** in my hpfp that's clogging it.....

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Im almost positive you have to crank to get the pcv and vcv to open to bleed the system. After replacing the filters have you tried cranking?

Sent from my DROIDX

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Ya I'm doing a little experiment I have clear tubing hooked to the hpfp output lines... When I turn the key a low volume of liquid flows for about 2sec then stops... Unplug the hpfp and it doesn't flow at all when I turn the key on.... Plugged the pump back in and crank... It might get 10 psi I can cover it with my thumb and very little squirts out.....

I replaced my airdog filter... Only one on the truck

oneturboforme

Reaction score
So the plug to the hpfp..... There are to 12v pins and 2 signal pins... One of those reads 0 and the pthers reading 4.3v

Latest posts

Members online