cleaning/ testing injectors and nozzles?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
That's a possiblity... But honestly with the return unhooled it barely flows threw it..... I also had my old system that had a reg on it and it still wouldn't start... I'll give it a shot tho

White_monster

Reaction score
Well is the airdog even pumping. Disconnect the outlet of the airdog and run a line to a bucket and turn the key on and the airdog should have fuel coming out. Start from there and keep adding pieces till you find where the fuel quits flowing.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I have air dog is pumping.... only thing is the hpfp... It's weird how it didn't blow **** in my lines tho.. and how it looks to be fine internally....

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Wow just notice.. when I pulled my line going to my hpfp.. the fuel in the fitting of the hpfp slowly lowered when I pulled the line off...

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Now for the options... Oem or dragon fire.... Hmmmmm so many choices. Also if I go oem shoul i do a II oem or a ford oem....... Or just wait for elites kit.... Errrrrr I hat choices.. specially when I recently lost my fn job

White_monster

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy an II pump ever, there track record hasn't been so good. Was the hpfp working when you started to add the airdog? If so there's something not right. Did you by chance break or damage one of the connectors on the hpfp? They are really fragile. Best of luck.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
all my connections ohmd out good... and i have had my airdog for a long time now.. the low pressure system is new but after all my tests im 99.9% sure its the hpfp.. i hooked up clear tubing and watched for airbubbles on both the high side and low side and when it got done bubbling i cranked on it... only about 55psi.. and about a week ago the truck did run, then driving down the road it died maybe 50 miles on the new setup... so i think if it had a problem it wouldnt of let me go that far

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I don't have a fuel.cooler or a regulator on the return side of my truck

Sounding like.a hpfp.

Sent from my DROIDX

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I don't have a fuel.cooler or a regulator on the return side of my truck

Sounding like.a hpfp.

Sent from my DROIDX

Im thinking the same.... thanks again for everything... kinda weird it faild like that but ohwell time to man up and throw down 1200 for a pump...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
You might call around to.some of these performance shops. They may sell you one for core price or something...

I think what actually failed is a regulator

Sent from my DROIDX

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Do one other thing

Check.fuses. check the vpm (engine loads) I think its called. Check the ownerra manual but that should ne the fuses foe the hpfp. I think its fuse 74 or 76 should be under.the hood.

You should throw a code for.it but check anyway.

Sent from my DROIDX

Latest posts

Members online