******d + what tire combo = quiet

Jomax

Reaction score
Fte resonator is nice if you like quite! My Nitto g2s are very quiet on the road, I am definitely liking them over the originals.

I LOVE my g2s

21k miles and very little wear, I'll get 50k easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Toyo A/T's are pretty quiet. I've got 20k on mine, don't notice them anymore. I'm also running a 4" straight pipe and don't think the truck is that loud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Went I sold my 12; the 296/65r20 at2 extremes had roughly 45k on them and had TONS of tread left. Super quiet, good towing, great in any terrain

That's what I like to here. Will be getting AT2's tomorrow then. Still undecided on exhaust and or tuner.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Dont laugh at the name, and Im not sure if they have these in your size. I have these on my 2012 with 18 inch wheels. Work great in every condition I have come across. All the sipes make them quiet on the highway, and work well in the rain and snow. Seem to be holding up pretty good.

LT275/65R20

These are 34x11's.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...idewall=Blackwall&partnum=855R0AT51&tab=Sizes

ku_rv_at51_pdpcrop.jpg

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Kuhmo tires are pretty decent tires for sure. They don't make them very big unfortunately.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
So if I buy a FTE Resonator. Should I get the resonator/muffler or just the resonator?

Scaramouche

Reaction score
I have 5" with Muffler S&B CAI MM canned tunes...was too loud. Upgraded to Ge@rhead tunes....less noise and more power. just runs better and sounds great...not obnoxious

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Well... I'm certainly pleased with the Toyo AT2's.... nice and quiet again.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I agree with everyone on the mileage with AT2's...I know I have over 25K on mine with regular 5-6K rotations and they look to have about 70% tread left.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I've got a set of AT2s in my garage with 45k miles at least on them. I bet they have 40% tread left. They're quiet, but I still think for what they are, they could be quieter. I feel like terra grapplers I've had before were quieter. My RTs are barely louder, more aggressive and way better in wet conditions.

And I've got a 5" flopro with their muffler on my truck. Nice and quiet until you hammer it and you can hear it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Cooper zeon...dad runs them on all his diesels. Quiet. Last long time. Buuut it sounds like you have it figured.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If they made that Xeon in a 35 I'd give it a try. Nice looking tire and Cooper makes a solid product. We run them on our fleet of F250's at work.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea. Pops runs metric sizes and he just gets the replacement size. I never minded the michelin at that came on my duramax trucks that came with the polished 18s. Good bite, quiet, last 55k towing fairly heavy every day. The ltx as Michelin suck though. They get noisy after 10k or so.

I was jammin around the tire shop last week waiting for three tires for a 1200hp kenworth and they had some general grabber at2 in the rack 265/75r16. They looked like they'd be decent. Kinda similar to bfg at's. I never liked those bit the stepson has 35x12.5r16 on his 05 cclb 6l. I pulled my enclosed trailer with it to move him into his house and they performed great. Quiet. Still not a fan. Old orejudices die hard lol.

Its mickey Thompson baja atz (larger sizes, obviously defunct now), michelin at, and the cooper zeon. Ive got no issues with a terra grappler just not my first choice.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Well. Mikey plunged all the money out of my Wallet...

******* Ngauge
Edge CTS w/pyro
SOTF dongle
No limit air filter

Seems like there should be more.... can't remember.

Thanks Mike

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well. Mikey plunged all the money out of my Wallet...

******* Ngauge
Edge CTS w/pyro
SOTF dongle
No limit air filter

Seems like there should be more.... can't remember.

Thanks Mike

there was more. you did well ! thanks for the call, it's been a while ! you'll be a happy girl i promise .

Latest posts

Members online