******d + what tire combo = quiet

CATDiezel

Reaction score
haha . i can prolly have it there the same day this stuff arrives. i thought you were reusing your 2011 stuff ?

Well. There's a couple of spots on the exhaust that aren't Shiney anymore.... kinda defeats the whole new truck feeling.

Im not sure yet. I'll decide in the morning after I eat breakfast. May feel different then. Im a pull my wheels off to wash the inside of the rims kinda guy.... Maybe that will help make sense or it. Lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well. There's a couple of spots on the exhaust that aren't Shiney anymore.... kinda defeats the whole new truck feeling.

Im not sure yet. I'll decide in the morning after I eat breakfast. May feel different then. Im a pull my wheels off to wash the inside of the rims kinda guy.... Maybe that will help make sense or it. Lol

you should see my trucks.. #notdirty

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Im a pull my wheels off to wash the inside of the rims kinda guy.... Maybe that will help make sense or it. Lol

My dad taught me this at a young age, my wife makes fun of me all the time until someone compliments how nice the cars/boat/truck looks. The Mach 1 is my favorite wheels to remove and clean, they weight about a 100lbs less than the truck tires!!

Keith

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Call me when y'all start waxing the bottom of your trucks. LOL
I'm glad I don't do that crap anymore.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Yep. The truck in my avatar wasn't driven in the rain....ever. It was as detailed underneath as the top was. It's more fun to drive them though....I don't do that crap any more.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Call me when y'all start waxing the bottom of your trucks. LOL
I'm glad I don't do that crap anymore.

Haven't been that far.... but I did lay under the truck and 500 grit and Emory cloth the ss exhaust once.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Anybody have an experience with the FTE Muffler/resonator combo. I did not buy a muffler with the new exhaust... forgot...

Will that complete package be as quite a divorced muffler/resonator?

mikeeg02

Reaction score
I would put the resonator as far forward as possible. And the muffler just before the tail pipe. I think the factory does that with the cat and muffler for the reason of eliminating as much drone as possible. Has to do with straight section lengths and resonate frequencies. I've noticed on our work 6.7, there is only the long particulate filter and one tiny muffler on the tailpipe, I'm guessing to eliminate drone.

Latest posts

Members online