Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Reaction score
We need to start a new thread for updates when the challenge starts. Could a mod please lock this down prior to the challenge starting?

Wayne

Reaction score
Thanks. I just think it would be cool if someone in the know started a thread specifically for the event, and that's the only thing it's about; probably in this same section. We can let it run until the event though. I'll start one Monday night after the meet and greet if there isn't one by then. Until then people are more than welcome to post here.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. I just think it would be cool if someone in the know started a thread specifically for the event, and that's the only thing it's about; probably in this same section. We can let it run until the event though. I'll start one Monday night after the meet and greet if there isn't one by then. Until then people are more than welcome to post here.

shut up wayne.

01PSD

Reaction score
Anyone have a progress report on team GM/Ram? Last I saw for Team Ford everyone is pretty much done except for Heafner, they had a pic on FB of them assembling the engine yesterday.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Anyone have a progress report on team GM/Ram? Last I saw for Team Ford everyone is pretty much done except for Heafner, they had a pic on FB of them assembling the engine yesterday.

Looks like a few key parts didn't show up for Dmitri's crew, they were stripping overkill down and robbing parts off of that for the comp, I know they're using the transmission out of it and maybe the nitrous system...

MINK

Reaction score
I know of a Dodge team assembling a motor last night....cutting it close. Glad to see Eriks done, he's who I'm cheering for.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
:whs: id love to see him pull it twice in a row.

has there ever been a DPC champion win twice? do they get a third?

Question is would they want a third! The amount of money put into this truck for this years, combined with the amount of money put into it to win it last year..... If it were me I would take my two titles and a beer and watch from the pits haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online