DT360 Excursion

02BigD

Reaction score
What will the truck be used for? What turbo setup are you going with?

I had the opportunity to ride in Corey's truck as Stauffer was finishing it. I really like the uniqueness of the swap, and the sound was great for sure.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Only manual trans that will bolt up are eaton or spicer. No videos yet, will get some when its up and running though of course

jimdawg185

Reaction score
My truck has a QA1 double adjustable coil over 3 link up front. I am still testing springs currently.
The rear is a couple of leafs with a QA1 Double Adjustable coil over as well.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Dammit Jim... Now I'm gonna have to start workin on my other 360! Or should I say 466 ;) lol! That one is a little secret squirrel, but I have to out do ya! Lol

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Haha, yes it is! I can see now you and I will be bantering back and forth on these motors till we can't keep em together lol

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Oh, im gonna blow this thing into the lower atmosphere. 119mm over an 80mm, and tons of NOS. No way its gonna hold.
after I found that big turbo, I decided to send the sleeves out to be o-ringed. So that will delay me again, but whats another few months after three years......

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Is there a shop that does the work in these.

I'm doing all the work on mine myself and have a machinist who is a long time friend that is helping me get an aftermarket base on these. Currently working on a stroker kit, cams, and a number of other things. Are you looking into one of these?

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Personally, I'm not a fan of the vgt's. more stuff to fail and leave you hanging. That and having to clean them sucks. I'd rather have the old technology of fixed vane and less moving parts and maintenance. Even the vacuum actuated vgt's like on my tdi kinda suck

Latest posts

Members online